Jump to content

One of my TI modifications

Recommended Posts

A few years back I purchased a Wico trackball for my TI-99/4A, but the red color and the yellow ball just made it look CHEAP.  So, I decided to... MAKE IT MATCH.  This is how it turned out...



As you can see it looks way better than the original.


Have you guys made any modifications to either your TI or support hardware?

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, RickR said:

Looks good.  How did you get the ball all sparkly? 


It was a cue new ball that I ordered for the task, which was ever so slightly larger, which facilitated the need to install a black rubber gasket between the top and bottom sections allowing for free flowing movement.  I then also had to add a self-adhesive rubber dot to the bottom of the button to make up the difference.  It works perfectly... but looks a LOT cooler.  I've been very happy with it.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...