Atari I/O Retro Junk Box 2!

Yeah using the 4shared links I'm am being asked to disable my ADBlocker, 

NSQDWk8.jpg

I disabled and refreshed and the image preview DID appear afterwards HOWEVER just underneath THIS also appeared

Rw5IcHt.jpg

Yeah there is a reason I use an Adblocker !  ;)

They get revenue from ADS and pop ups, I have used in past along with others like them but they are not the best choice. IMGur really is the better option. I even attempted to embed one of the images here using the image url tag, it appeared but when I attempted to save it was not allowed, guessing the host has hotlinking disabled to force people to go to the site. 

I didn't even think to take a picture of what I added! Going by memory and this thread, here is what I'm 99% sure I added!

MAD Spy VS Spy book

Star Trek trading card game

NES Bigfoot CIB

Asteroids 2600 CIB

I think I put in the N64 game, lol

A couple manuals and the Mattel warranty card

Choose Your Own Adventure Treasure of the Onyx Dragon

the random Lisa Simpson and TMNT figures

and I slipped in a random loose Intelivision cart.

Yeah using the 4shared links I'm am being asked to disable my ADBlocker, 

NSQDWk8.jpg

I disabled and refreshed and the image preview DID appear afterwards HOWEVER just underneath THIS also appeared

Rw5IcHt.jpg

Yeah there is a reason I use an Adblocker !  ;)

They get revenue from ADS and pop ups, I have used in past along with others like them but they are not the best choice. IMGur really is the better option. I even attempted to embed one of the images here using the image url tag, it appeared but when I attempted to save it was not allowed, guessing the host has hotlinking disabled to force people to go to the site. 

ok i uploaded them to my photobucket account - try this:

http://s817.photobucket.com/user/brian_matherne1/library/

Archived