Thrift Store Finds

RickR

Well, I see I haven't posted my latest finds in awhile, so I thought I'd rectify that glaring omission. These are actually not thrift store finds. They're either Gamestop or Facebook.

Anyway...

One of my holy grails was Wind Waker, actually. Most copies you find online are $30 or more dollars, but I found this CIB copy on Facebook for a very reasonable $22, which I thought was a steal.

Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario, and Super Mario Galaxy all came from Gamestop.

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, RPG Maker Fes, and A Link Between Worlds were also Gamestop.

New Super Mario Bros. 2 was from Wal*Mart.

That CIB Radiant Historia I found on Facebook back in December.

Lastly, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Fossil Fighters, and Chrono Trigger all were from Gamestop.

I've heard a lot of high praise for Chrono Trigger, and so far, it's lived up to it.

I have NO IDEA why the pictures are sideways.

post-434-0-15799600-1519952145_thumb.jpg

post-434-0-18721900-1519952263_thumb.jpg

post-434-0-21829000-1519952339_thumb.jpg

Edited by LeeJ07

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" -Smash T.V.

Found this stuff at goodwill today. Backwards compatible ps3. Sadly didnt comewuth the power cord and i only have a slim ps3 and they dont share thensame cord. Mario kart wii and shadow hearts ps2. Ive heard good things about shadow hearts. Anyone played it before? Also a "whos line is it anyway" VHS i love this show!!

post-844-0-30878600-1520638186_thumb.jpg

I got:

• 3 vinyl 45's with sleeves.  80's music I plan to give as a gift.
  • Golden Tee Golf plug and play
  • An atomic wall clock (I love these things...when I see them, I buy them).
  • An HDMI cable on half-off special.
  • (not pictured) 6 LED light bulbs brand new for $3. 

post-41-0-91788100-1520904454_thumb.jpg

Edited by RickR

I got:

• 3 vinyl 45's with sleeves.  80's music I plan to give as a gift.
  • Golden Tee Golf plug and play
  • An atomic wall clock (I love these things...when I see them, I buy them).
  • An HDMI cable on half-off special.
  • (not pictured) 6 LED light bulbs brand new for $3. 

I think I have a new favorite Plug and Play (and I have a ton of plug and plays).  Golden Tee Golf is AWESOME.  There is nothing better than a track ball for a game like this.  NSG, you need to get one of these and review it.  Highly recommended. 

I found this Lego Star Destroyer at Goodwill for $10. I'm not sure if all the pieces are in the bag yet. It is missing one of the 3(!) manuals, but it does have some extra Star Wars mini figures. My son and I are going to work on it together to see if it's all there or not.

post-303-0-67389500-1522089021_thumb.jpg

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Found these at goodwill today. An AT Games genesis. Never had one and never really planned on getting one. has a great list of games on it. For $5 sure why not

Next is a power adapter for the gameboy and gameboy color. $5

The main problem with that ATGames Genesis is it has horrible sound emulation. Apparently all the sounds from every game sound wildly incorrectly.

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" -Smash T.V.

Yesterday I picked up this old cassette tape holder from Goodwill for a dollar. Not only does make a nice monitor stand, but it also does a great job storing standard size Genesis games!

post-303-0-68621400-1522362376_thumb.jpg

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube