Thrift Store Finds

RickR

Went to my local Goodwill last Sunday, and got a pretty good haul.

From Russia With Love and Fable for the Xbox, Record of Agarest War for the Xbox 360, two Mary Kate and Ashley games for the Playstation, two old PC games, the soundtrack from The Lion King, and also from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

Not pictured is a television hookup cable for the original Xbox.

post-434-0-50589900-1528739966_thumb.jpg

Edited by LeeJ07

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" -Smash T.V.

Well it's not video game-related, but I'm pretty happy with this find knowing that I'm going to make my little niece very happy. I bought her a bunch of hatchimals that I found at the Goodwill. The same ones go at Target for about 8 to 10 bucks a pack. I found them for $1.50 each.

post-79-0-96265400-1531247856_thumb.jpg

Picked up 25 packs of these things. She's going to go nuts!

Welp sad news today. I got told that the only local game shop near me (next closest one is over an hour away) is closing at the end of the month. So the manager told me that they need to empty the store.

I got these empty game boxes, but was really mad/bummed out that i missed out on the other boxes they had. I missed out on a colecovision, intellivision, commodore 64, NES top loader, and a Sears 2600 box!

post-844-0-61560100-1534035120_thumb.jpg