BACK TO THE FUTURE - The Retroist Podcast

The Professor

post-7-0-21158200-1445798901.jpg

One of our favorite podcasts has a special episode of their video podcast online! This episode is about Back To The Future, the 1985 Universal Studios sci-fi / adventure / comedy film produced by Steven Spielberg, directed by Robert Zemeckis, written by Bob Gale and Robert Zemeckis, and starring Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Crispin Glover, and Lea Thompson.

Subscribe:  iTunes  |  RSS  |  Support The Retroist Podcast

You can also search iTunes for Retroist Podcast, or visit The Retroist here:

http://www.retroist.com/2015/10/19/back-to-the-future-on-the-retroist-video-podcast/

Here's what The Retroist had to say about the episode:

Retroist Video Podcast – Back To The Future

View this episode at The Retroist

On today’s show we talk all about the 1980s mega hit movie, Back to the Future. I start off talking about insensitive I was in my youth to a Back to the Future superfan, and how I have always regretted it. Then I talk about the pre-production, the stars, casting issues, production and much much more.

This video podcast was done by Justin M. Salvato of boxing4free.com and is a video-ized version of the original Back to the Future podcast I did.

If you have any suggestions for topics you would like for me to cover in the future, email them to me at retroist@retroist.com. If you would like more retro fun, you can also follow me on the Twitter and on the Facebook.

$4.8 million in one day at the theaters on the 21st! BTTF is a classic!

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

Archived