Cheap source for RF to Coaxial adapters !

MaximumRD

For you guys that still have some older consoles that you still hook up via RF switchbox etc. As you may or may not know a better option over the RF switchbox is a direct connection using an adapter. The adapters typically can be found at RadioShack and other electronics retailers however some people have reported they are getting harder to find. If you don't mind waiting a few weeks I can tell you I got a pretty sweet deal for a 10 pack for like $4.99 US with FREE shipping. If you are in no rush (can take like 3 weeks) it is a good deal for backups. AND YES I am aware of console modding for Composite / AV / Scart whatever the case may be, some just have old consoles they do not want to bother with all that or like to keep them original so you decide if useful to you or not ;) ORDERED FROM HERE (I have received several small items and never a problem) 

Here are mine (case not included)

ygCAqRc.jpg

I added this for some who have asked various questions elsewhere I have posted *

I would not post a retail site I myself had not used, I have ordered several items over the past year with no problems that is all I can tell you, the good part is they are cheap and the item WILL arrive the downside is it can take up to 3 weeks or so, this is the case with sites like this, DealXtreme etc.

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

how about the actual RF Cable cord? when i bought my Intellivision console it didn't come with one.

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

Archived