Atari I/O Retro Junk Box 3!

Justin

that PnP is TOTALLY Sid Meier's Pirates !!!! great game .... nothing to do with the crappy movie ( well 1'st Johnny Depp one was pretty ok )

Hah!  I wish!   One of the best games of all time right there.  I had pirates gold for Sega Genesis and played it for HOURS AND HOURS!

Nice picks GW!  Love that you got not 1 but TWO combats!

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Games?  Games?  Who needs games?

I gotta tell you...the boxed Game.com and Channel F games are really freakin' cool!  I don't have those systems, but those are going straight up to the shelf.  Ultimate shelf fodder. 

OH!  And an ET DVD.  Is it too late to watch it for Atari.io movie night?  Who cares, I'm watching it anyways. 

post-41-0-30318700-1457745690_thumb.jpg

post-41-0-10561200-1457745692_thumb.jpg

post-41-0-87093700-1457745693_thumb.jpg

And now for the random crap pile. 

The ninja star is terrifying!  I could poke an eye out with that thing. 

And a jar of Nivea cream in a ziploc.  Hmmmm.  We'll give this the "Most Random Award" for Gold Box 3.  Sorry N64 Insider's Guide on VHS.  Second place is no shame. 

Mad Magazine cover trading cards!  Will RickR read each and every one front and back?  YES HE WILL. 

post-41-0-31732800-1457745893_thumb.jpg

Thank you everyone!  This was really great!  Honestly, I really like all this stuff.  I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.  You guys are the best.

Now, please feel free to post what you put in.  I'll do the same after a few rounds of DS Millipede. 

Archived