What a great idea for a shooter! (Green Army Men goodness)

Have none of you ever seen or played the many Army Men games released by 3DO Company? It's their main developments after the demise of 3DO consoles. I think just about every console from PS1 to Dreamcast had them and possibly Game Cube as mentioned?. The Dreamcast also has Toy Commander, a fantastic game. Not to downplay this game in any way, but it's not like it's a new concept. This game looks pretty much just like Army Men and Toy Commander, just updated for the latest hardware. If you own any of these systems, I highly recommend these games. This is evolutionary, not revolutionary. Below are just a few examples of an entire Army men franchise of sequels and variants. And there were levels in some, if not all the Army Men games were they were battling in a home environment like Mean Greens.

PS1 Army men:

N64 : 

Dreamcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTZB9hBJKuE

Dreamcast Toy Commander:

Edited by Bakerman

I have Revolt on my DC. I loved the game. I've never been a PC gamer, unless you consider 8/16-bit Atari and Commodore's PC's. After the 16-bit era of computers I'm only a console gamer (except for my vintage computers), I only use my PC for surfing, e-mail and as a file server for my 8/16-bit computers. Those PC graphics do look pretty sweet though. It's been a while since I played Revolt on my DC, so I forget how it compares. I'll have to fire it up again to remember.