Sign in to follow this  
Arenafoot

Vectrex App in iTunes

There is a Vectrex emulator for Android but I can't get it to play sound. It was made for one of those Chinese JXD tablet things. It works on my Note 4 but I had to side load it and download it from a dodgy place. :)  Here's the link if you are brave: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/content/101602-Android-Vectrex-Vectrex-Emulator-for-Android-JXD-consoles

Ive had when i used to have an Ipad pretty good emulation too bad they dont have it on google play maybe not enough demand? Guess I'll have to play it on a real Vectrex! Just being sarcastic, but really I would still play the games on a actual vectrex which I have, now if i can only find that star castle overlay at a good price...

Ive had when i used to have an Ipad pretty good emulation too bad they dont have it on google play maybe not enough demand? Guess I'll have to play it on a real Vectrex! Just being sarcastic, but really I would still play the games on a actual vectrex which I have, now if i can only find that star castle overlay at a good price...

one day Packrat VG will be making repro overlays............