Retropalooza (Houston) April 30-May 1

Rowsdower70

hliyya1.jpg

Buy sell trade retro video games. Free play arcade and console gaming. Video game Tournaments, guests, and cosplay contest!

Speakers include:  Pat the NES Punk, the Completionist, Alpha Omega Sin, the Gaming Historian, The Game Chasers, Trailer Drake, and Scottsquatch from Video Game Sellers

Vendors include:  Little ole me!   

http://retropaloozahouston.com/

https://www.facebook.com/events/1631122653804311/

My goal is to make sure Atari.IO is WELL represented here.  I want to generate a real buzz about this event AND about Atari.IO!   It's sure to be a great time.

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Check out some of the cool tournaments they'll be doing at the Retropalooza!

Smash Brothers-WiiU. Bring your own controller!
Rocket League 2 vs 2- PS4
Super Tecmo Bowl with updated rosters- NES
Street Fighter II Turbo- SNES

Just six weeks away!!!

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

13055379_692135937591117_82533273999431313051655_692135930924451_882193109294261

The car is packed with room to spare!   Means I need more stuff, right?

Would have loved to represented Atari.IO this year, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards.

Remember, any of you I have traded with, if you have a wish list...send it to me along with your price range and I'll try to keep my eyes peeled. 

Day one is done, dude!

We killed, I'm so thankful.   Our weekend goal was surpassed today!  New goal set for tomorrow. :)

I haven't had much time for many pics or video yet, or even to shop much...but I have gotten a few goodies so far including a nice factory sealed copy of Ballblazer for the 7800, and World Cup Soccer for my INTV collection.  So far my favorite pickup has been a really nice copy of the TRON VHS in the clamshell. 

More updates probably won't come until we get home tomorrow night. :)

I need a color wheel for Vectrex imager ... the one with the sliver of red

mine_wheel.jpg

about the size of a mini-CD .... I'd hate to spend a lot so in the $20.oo range would keep me happy

all your shopping & looking for be for your self so don't beat your brains out looking for it ;)

glad your having a great time

EDIT oh I need a vectrex "Bedlam" overlay too

bedlam-overlay.jpg $10.oo range would be nice

& a couple box inserts (empty plastic trays) 

prolly go 50% higher on each +shipping 

I did look, but there wasn't a single Vectrex item to be had. :(

Actually I didn't find much at all in the way of Atari/INTV stuff to shop for, but here's what I did snag:

13072718_10206387610991100_1258683736773

That is awesome to hear rows. How is the Mrs. Rows' handmade stuff selling?

She sold a couple of things, and they drew a lot of attention.   Not as much as we'd like, but she had a blast.

I'll add lots to the trade thread later, but everything pictured above is for trade (minus the Tron VHS!).   The one INTV game I got was loose and is already in my stash. ;)

Archived