Hi everyone - Atari ST Component Video Adapter and Atlantis Games Group

kjmann

Hi everyone.

Tthis is Sal from Atlantis games group. I thought I would join this forum because a lot of "OTHER FORUMS" have become such a cesspool of trolls and idiots.

Because of who runs this forum, I know it will not be littered with the problems with trolls and people who love to attack others online.

I have a couple of announcements to make:

1. The Atari ST Component video adapter is going though the assembly process at my home and will be done soon.

Lance at video 61 will be selling them for me.

I will post a new video of the unit in action soon and post a link to it here.

2. I'm shutting down the Atari 8-bit section of Atlantis Games Group. Due to the garbage that I have had to deal with at "OTHER FORUMS" I see no reason to continue to run this company. Every time we release a game, someone had to find some kind of complaint, whether it's the packaging, the Label or the game itself, a lot of the Atari 8-bit online community has done nothing but complain to us. This being said, I'm just done. I will never release another game for the Atari 8-bit.

I will do everything I can to help this new forum grow into what a true Atari community should be.

-Sal

-Sal

Owner / President: Atlantis Games Group

Atari and Amiga Enthusiest.

You could release those Atari 8-Bits here. C:

Welcome, tho. :'3

We will still continue to sell the games we have already released through Video61. Other than that, will will not be making any new titles for release. we are done with the 8-bit.

I'm currently looking for coders for the Amiga and Atari STe for some new projects.

That's true @kjmann. I hope more people will come out of the woodwork and find their way here.

I will be spreading the word at the monthly meeting about this forum at my Retro Computing and Video Game Club. We meet the first Friday of every month. the folks there would probably love this place.

Here's a link to our Facebook page and website.

Northwest Retro Computing and Video Game Club - Facebook Link (More Up to Date)

Northwest Retro Computing and Video Game Club - Website Link

-Sal

Owner / President: Atlantis Games Group

Atari and Amiga Enthusiest.

I will be spreading the word at the monthly meeting about this forum at my Retro Computing and Video Game Club. We meet the first Friday of every month. the folks there would probably love this place.

man..... everybody here's so enthusiastic. I feel excited about Atari again  :)

Archived