Scott Squatch (Video Game Sellers)

Rowsdower70

I've been watching ScottSquatch for a couple of years now, and his vids are always fun.   He does basically what I do, he goes thrifting, garage sale-ing, does other various pickup videos...but he also shows you the other side of the coin.  He shows videos of his booth at the Big Top Flea Market in Tampa, FL.   

He really interacts well with is fans, his videos aren't ever negative focused crap, and I've learned a lot about more modern collecting from him.   He also does weekly game giveaways to his subscribers, and giveaways for special occasions....like now.

If he gets to 40k subs in the next week, he's going to do a big giveaway.   Like all of his giveaways, all you have to do is be subscribed, like the video, and leave a comment.   Most of the time he even takes the time to respond!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbBF_27A9Y0Dunh2HF-imkQ

Give him some love if you see fit.   Heck, you might even win some games!

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

I gotta tell you...I've found so many great channels to subscribe to thanks to suggestions in the Atari.io forums.  ArcadeUSA, Weird Paul, No Swear Gamer, etc, etc etc.  This one looks right up my alley.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS, and keep em coming. 

My uncle swears up and down he saw a Squatch in Northern California in the late 1970s. He was camping with friends.

There's lots of tales here in the big thicket where I live too.   We find new species all the time, it wouldn't surprise me (too much) if old Samsquantch someday got found.

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Archived