Sign in to follow this  
PotatoBox

WTB-Atari 2600

I have a Vader to sell, and would toss in some common games.    If you have any specific game wants, let me know.

I'm sure I could ship you one with at least one controller and all your hookups for 50-60 depending on where you live. :)  I'd toss in some games free, of course.

I don't think you're gonna find anyone on here with a 2600 who is in Canada. I think you could find a good deal but you'd have to pay shipping from US to Canada. MaximumRD lives in BC but I don't think he's selling 2600s.

Your best bet if you've got to get something already in Canada may be eBay. Here is a link to Atari 2600 consoles available on Canadian eBay: http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l2632.R2.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.XAtari+2600.TRS0&_nkw=atari+2600&_sacat=139971

I would go for that except the shipping costs and import charges add up to around 43 dollars... Well anyways, I found this one: http://m.ebay.ca/itm/Atari-2600-with-15-Games-/381561264365?nav=SEARCH

I'll try to snipe this one and its from Canada.

Also, is it safe to buy used Atari's that are untested?

Edited by PotatoBox

all the dust foam disks for the switches are intact (around switch under bezel) ... possibly meaning it has never been opened up before.

seller seems honest about not able to test & what he recalls about it's last use (a dirty cart could have been the problem in the past)