Atari I/O Retro Junk Box IV: A New Hope!

Oh man there is some good junk in here!  I really want to know who put in a large for the box, but small for what it is thing that has a rubber band and paper towel over part of it?  I'm passing it on, but it is awesome, I don't need 2 unless it has been in the box all the time and no one wants it.  PM me please.

Yay! Wadya Take?

Willie is next!

Updated List

1. RickR OR
  2. Retrogamer81081 TX
  3. AlamoAtari TX
  4. Rowsdower70 TX
  5. jmjustin6 GA
  6. StormSurge CT
  7. chas10e ME
  8. correagonzalez NY
  9. AtariBrian NY
  10. Willie! NC
  11. nosweargamer TN 

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Here is what I took out.  Radar race cart for the C64 (which is a hard game), Han Solo's approach trading card from Jedi, Race for the 2600 and the driving controller (super excited about this, never had one) which I played with the controller last night and is awesome, but now I need to get a second and make a friend to play with me.  Star Raiders overlay and one of these days I will play star raiders, which everyone says is a great game, Intellivison catalog of games, Nov 92 mad magazine and Rad racer for the nes, I played this last night and had never played it before I'd call it the nes version of pole position, but a pretty good early race game (not that I could make it to the end, but I'll keep trying)

JB4%20out.jpg

Ok so the box was bursting at the seams and I wanted to keep this, but was going to pass it on until I was packing the box and there was no way I could fit it.  But if Willie or NSG want it I will mail it separately.  I do have a special place in my heart for the sinclair, it was my first computer that my dad built and I still have frogger for it!

Sinclair.jpg

Ok so the box was bursting at the seams and I wanted to keep this, but was going to pass it on until I was packing the box and there was no way I could fit it.  But if Willie or NSG want it I will mail it separately.  I do have a special place in my heart for the sinclair, it was my first computer that my dad built and I still have frogger for it!

Sinclair.jpg

That is sweet! This junk box has raised the bar.

Sinclair.jpg

How frickin awesome is that!?

My buddy has an old Timex Sinclair somewhere I keep telling him to dig up for me.

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Sinclair.jpg

That is soooo cool!!!

But please: Don't feel guilty about taking it!

That's what the junk box is all about!

You want it, it's yours! Enjoy!!!!!!

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Let me know when it's safe to post what I put into the box. It was a fun one to do for sure!

The box is heading to Willie and then me.

One I get it, everyone is free to post what they put in.

Archived