Atari I/O Retro Junk Box IV: A New Hope!

alrighty sent off to correagonzalez it should be there Monday 

Thanks Surge & everybody posted the 4 pics in my gallery 

Saturn loose disc Madden 97' ; N64 Memory card ; NES 72 pin connector , NES Monopoly Manual ; 2600 Word Zapper manual ; GBC Pokemon Pinball manual ; xb Fantasic four game; Genesis Hockey game ; Genesis FIFA 97(resealed with lifetime warranty) ; DVD's, Magnum P.I. season 2 ;Clash of the Titans; couple cartoon DVD's Comics: Batman with record ( for 15 yr old nephew who's dad is an audiophile) NBC Comic featuring Macaulay Culkin

gallery_823_15_93805.jpg

couple of Stryper cards , had to pull 'em outta box to give 'em to a guy I work with ...he haz a stack of Stryper cassettes I guess

gallery_823_15_73954.jpg

ok rushing out the door after 2'nd re-pack , all taped up & ready to go .... who is left mocking my efforts ?

gallery_823_15_72007.jpg

Update on my retrievals:

the 72 pin connector is working great in my NES toaster ... played a bit of SMB & a round of NES Galaga ... gonna do Maniac Mansion next ( loaded now flawlessly) 

watched a couple DVD's Popeye/Superman cartoons I had never seen, Clash of the Titans was really well done & did enjoy it ( I didn't know it was re-made)

gave the Styper cards to my co-worker ... he said "cool"  :spot: he moving next week & prolly be digging for his stack of Cassettes  :xevious_plate:

Comics: I gave to my 15 yr old nephew was excited to get another with a record 

oh found a GBC Pokemon Pinball cart to play , manual will surly help ;)

looking forward to see Willies takes & final destination  :thumb:

Alright! So I got the box from Willie!

(my guess is Willie has been busy, but will produce a slick, new video of what he took out when he has the time)

First of all the box. Since this was a recent replacement, there wasn't a lot of decorations on it, but there was a nice logo on the front 

post-303-0-60399300-1462494496_thumb.jpg

and note from Atari Brian inside:post-303-0-21615600-1462494510_thumb.jpg

Now, for what I put in:

And finally here's what I got when it arrived:

Thanks for participating everybody! It was our biggest box yet!

Here's to RJB V!

:D

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

gallery_823_15_70081.jpg

Space Ace DVD game, MST3K DVD's, 2600 Star Raider keypad with overlay, 2600 joystick cable I had thought someone down the line said they needed one , Timex Sinclair; memory module & 2 cassettes (untested)  I'm glad it made it to a good home & could be tested proplerly , 2600 carts; Battlezone, Sub Scan, Solar Fox & Snoopy, Snoopy figure & Snoopy Hot wheels, original Gameboy with cart "Fowl Play" (tested long ago) & Mad Magazine.

I would like to do Junk Box V: The Retro Strikes Back after this one if I may?  I have some really good stuff to start off another box I was going to do for another website but already have done a couple for them and would like to do one for Atari.IO as a thank you for welcoming me to this community :)

Just a reminder to everyone, that Willie! wants to host the next box!!!

(And I believe Rowsdower asked to host #6)

Stay tuned for more info on RJB V when Willie! is ready!

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Just a reminder to everyone, that Willie! wants to host the next box!!!

(And I believe Rowsdower asked to host #6)

Stay tuned for more info on RJB V when Willie! is ready!

Yes!  Definitely put me in line!

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

As soon as I am able to start a new topic on the forum (I am still to new around here:P) I will get a new topic for Retro Junk Box V - The Retro Strikes Back!

attachicon.gifretro box 5 logo.JPG

Go ahead a start the post in the classic games thread and one of the mods will then move it here since only mods can start threads under this section.

Best idea I've seen in a long time, I'd like to join in on Retro Junk Box V if you all don't mind. I have lots of goodies to trade :)

It would be great to have you join, but you need to meet some minimum requirements.

http://forums.atari.io/index.php/topic/1654-atari-io-retro-junk-box-iv-a-new-hope/page-1?do=findComment&comment=16020

However, if you keep on posting and/or do some trades, you will meet them in no time!

Archived