Arenafoot

I now own a piece of Commodore hardware

Ah the curse of collecting, I have this drive, the connecting cables and hell both a original "breadbin" C64 and the sleeker 64c model BUT I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE DAMNED DISK, not a single game or program lol. One of the days I have to get some media to actually try out my drive so I can confirm it works.  :rofl:

As a complete side note, something about load 8,1 "abcd.efg" really irked me because I was spoiled with the A8 and being able to just type L for load in DOS and then the filename - I didn't have manuals and this was before net access when I was toying around with the C64 so I guess that was really the main reason. I had two bricks with disks and had no idea how to load the damn thing.

Ah the curse of collecting, I have this drive, the connecting cables and hell both a original "breadbin" C64 and the sleeker 64c model BUT I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE DAMNED DISK, not a single game or program lol. One of the days I have to get some media to actually try out my drive so I can confirm it works.  :rofl:

I'm the one with the case FULL of 5 1/4" C64 diskettes (came from the same customer at work but I got it last May) and no way to test them  ;)