Jmjustin6's game room

jmjustin6

Hmm for some reason it wouldn't let me upload a video?

Videos should really be uploaded to YouTube, then you can copy and paste the YouTube link to embed the video in the post. Often times videos are too big to upload to the forums. It also makes it easier for people reading your post to click play and view the YouTube video right on the site. Let me know if you need help :)

Ok here it is. I did some more work on it. Added more stuff to it. Top are my boxed handhelds. First shelf are my gamecube and wii games (still have some more wii games to add)

Second shelf is ps2, xbox, and my loose genesis games. I dont have many loose genesis games. I also need to add more ps2 games later.

And the bottom is my ever growing vhs tapes collection. The thrift store i go to has this really nice cashier who told me that they throw away tapes all the time so she lets me get them for less than 50 cents

post-844-0-66437100-1489192242_thumb.jpg

post-844-0-65260800-1489192295_thumb.jpg

post-844-0-79529400-1489192366_thumb.jpg

post-844-0-28364900-1489192430_thumb.jpg

I was told that i needed a pinball machine to properly display the new mini arcades, but i think pp does the job nicely.

Also i tried them out yesterday and love them. The frogger doesnt have a built in light so you jeed to be sitting under a light, but thats not a big deal.

The only thing i dont like about space invaders is it uses 2 screen so you have to keep going back and forth on each screen. They are both fun games and i recommend getting them if you dont already have em

post-844-0-06395100-1489753889_thumb.jpg

New addition to the collection. This awesome zelda 3DS. If you scoll up and look at the game room pics you will notice this 3DS box on top of the bookshelf.

Well when my brother bought this thing new he was just about to throw away the box (im glad i was at gamestop when he bought it). So i kept the box ever since. So he recently got a new 3DS and called me and asked if i wanted the zelda one. He sold it to me for a good price and here we are woo!

post-844-0-60461100-1504129173_thumb.jpg

Ok so i need some help. When my brother bought the new 3DS he transferred all the data that was on this one to the new one. So i just charged it and turned it on. It acted like it had been factory reset. I had to set the time and date, pick a nickname, set up wifi and email

Anyway to the main point the zelda game is not on here. I cant find anywhere. And the card with the download cide is gone. He says when he ised it he probably just threw it away after. Is there anyway i can get the zelda game back?

Ok so i need some help. When my brother bought the new 3DS he transferred all the data that was on this one to the new one. So i just charged it and turned it on. It acted like it had been factory reset. I had to set the time and date, pick a nickname, set up wifi and email

Anyway to the main point the zelda game is not on here. I cant find anywhere. And the card with the download cide is gone. He says when he ised it he probably just threw it away after. Is there anyway i can get the zelda game back?

If he previously downloaded it, I believe it is tied to his account. So he probably could re-download it, but most likely only on his new system, if that is where he transferred his account too. And from what I understand, you can't transfer games you've downloaded to other people's systems. Even if he found the code, it most likely would no longer work if he already used it.

Edited by nosweargamer

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube