Atari I/O Retro Junk Box V: The Retro Strikes Back!

With no offense meant to anybody, I'm taking this stuff out of the junk box to make room for MORE junk.  I'll keep this stuff only as filler for the next one if there is space.  Please let me know if anyone objects.  Especially about the joystick -- I'll try to squeeze the joystick in if at all possible.

I took out a big box of Windows games, a network cable, a couple of loose intv games, and an Atari joystick. 

Stay tuned for what I really took out to keep. 

Thanks everyone...and please speak up with any objections.  The box is really full, and I want to make sure to put back nice items to make up for what I chose.

post-41-0-30131100-1466810351_thumb.jpg

With no offense meant to anybody, I'm taking this stuff out of the junk box to make room for MORE junk.  I'll keep this stuff only as filler for the next one if there is space.  Please let me know if anyone objects.  Especially about the joystick -- I'll try to squeeze the joystick in if at all possible.

I took out a big box of Windows games, a network cable, a couple of loose intv games, and an Atari joystick. 

Stay tuned for what I really took out to keep. 

Thanks everyone...and please speak up with any objections.  The box is really full, and I want to make sure to put back nice items to make up for what I chose.

Dude are you sure about this.  That IS the 1,000 BEST games for Windows after all.  

Out of curiosity, whats the beat up INTV cart?

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

A picture of the box before opening.  It's still in good shape. 

post-41-0-08041100-1466810938_thumb.jpg

Here is the good junk I am keeping:

post-41-0-88260200-1466811632_thumb.jpg

• 2600 Summer Games CIB - Cool!
  • NES gamepad - NICE!
  • Devilish for Game Gear CIB - my first and only CIB GG game.  Nice!
  • Lost Luggage and Stargate for 2600 - both broken....put in here specifically for me to fix (that's the story I made up and am sticking with).  And I already fixed Lost Luggage (the board would not stay seated inside the cart.  Secret - I use an electrical wire nut as a spacer -- they fit perfectly).  Stargate needs a case transplant.  THANK YOU, I think you all know that I love to fix things.
  • A couple of manuals I didn't have. 
  • Harry Potter for GBA.
  • Pac Man candy tin.  Excellent shelf-fodder
  • Monk season 1 DVD.  I didn't want to keep this one...but let's just say there was another boxed set I had to put in the box.  I will put these in a future junk box once I've watched them.  Junk Box library item!
  • DS EndWar CIB. 

I will take a picture of what I'm stuffing back in (for sharing later) and get this thing off to Rowsdower70 either tomorrow or Monday. 

Thank you!

Dude are you sure about this.  That IS the 1,000 BEST games for Windows after all.  

Out of curiosity, whats the beat up INTV cart?

I don't know what the Intv cart is.  i need to test it.  I'll put that one back for you if there is room.  We should start a pool.  I'll guess "Space Armada". 

I thought someone would be able to repair that Lost Luggage! ;)

I will guess Burgertime for the mystery game. 

I too was too lazy to test it. If it is Super Spike Volleyball, I will kick myself later.  :D

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

A picture of the box before opening.  It's still in good shape. 

attachicon.gifjunk box 5 2016-06-24 001.JPG

Here is the good junk I am keeping:

attachicon.gifjunk box 5 2016-06-24 005.JPG

• 2600 Summer Games CIB - Cool!
  • NES gamepad - NICE!
  • Devilish for Game Gear CIB - my first and only CIB GG game.  Nice!
  • Lost Luggage and Stargate for 2600 - both broken....put in here specifically for me to fix (that's the story I made up and am sticking with).  And I already fixed Lost Luggage (the board would not stay seated inside the cart.  Secret - I use an electrical wire nut as a spacer -- they fit perfectly).  Stargate needs a case transplant.  THANK YOU, I think you all know that I love to fix things.
  • A couple of manuals I didn't have. 
  • Harry Potter for GBA.
  • Pac Man candy tin.  Excellent shelf-fodder
  • Monk season 1 DVD.  I didn't want to keep this one...but let's just say there was another boxed set I had to put in the box.  I will put these in a future junk box once I've watched them.  Junk Box library item!
  • DS EndWar CIB. 

I will take a picture of what I'm stuffing back in (for sharing later) and get this thing off to Rowsdower70 either tomorrow or Monday. 

Thank you!

Great pile o' junk there!  :)

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

I thought someone would be able to repair that Lost Luggage! ;)

I will guess Burgertime for the mystery game. 

I too was too lazy to test it. If it is Super Spike Volleyball, I will kick myself later.  :D

My guess is Auto Racing.  

I don't know what the Intv cart is.  i need to test it.  I'll put that one back for you if there is room.  We should start a pool.  I'll guess "Space Armada". 

I'll guess Las Vegas Poker/Blackjack.

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

I tested it ... it works ;) although I didn't pack it originally  

I can let others guess still, great game 

Its funny, your label said 3 days, but only took 1!

My label said 2 days, but took almost a week!

I blame the Chicago Hub. I hear we're lucky the box got out alive from there!

Remember: Always blame Chicago!  ^_^

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

What a quick trip from the land of the RickR!   

tRgcTuB.jpg?1

Stay tuned!

America rides Atari!  :rofl:

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

Archived