I Got a 2600 Vader

leolinden

So, I was at my game store. I went into the game console area and found there was a 2600 Vader. I saw there was a "as is - no returns" on it. The price was $10. I bought it. Took it home. Plugged it in. It works! Great condition. Works fine. Great find for $10.

post-410-0-66534500-1463878138_thumb.jpeg

post-410-0-52577400-1463878151_thumb.jpeg

post-410-0-83990600-1463878160_thumb.jpeg

Retro obsessed dude

Leo - you seem to have the magic touch with finding great Atari deals.  Mogul Maniac anyone?  Anyways, I think you need to send the rest of us some of your mojo.  :)

Anyways, that is a GREAT find.  Very cool that it works and is such nice condition.  The Vader is a really nice model.  It shows how the original design of the 2600 was timeless.  Just remove the wood grain, and it was locked and loaded for the next decade. 

Leo - you seem to have the magic touch with finding great Atari deals.  Mogul Maniac anyone?  Anyways, I think you need to send the rest of us some of your mojo.  :)

Anyways, that is a GREAT find.  Very cool that it works and is such nice condition.  The Vader is a really nice model.  It shows how the original design of the 2600 was timeless.  Just remove the wood grain, and it was locked and loaded for the next decade.

Yeah, idk why, but it seems like my game store has no idea what they are doing at times. Which is why I get so many good deals. I need to raise funds for my game company (I'll make a post about this later) so I may try to start selling games on the side... I'll be sure to pick up some interesting things there today. There was that one console called the Action Max (i think), the VHS one for like $60... I didn't buy it, heck, I'm in debt with a friend for $3 for that 2600 :P If anyone is interested in that Action Max we might be able to arrange something.

Retro obsessed dude

Archived