Unboxing Video - Brand New Atari Games & Prizes for 2015!

Justin

WOW! Where on earth did you find so many sealed-in-the-box titles? Are these from Video 61? That many games had to be expensive. And you're giving these away? That is so awesome! Kinda have to ask why giveaways like these haven't happened elsewhere. Looking forward at a chance to win some of these, especially Warlords new in the box!

That is so awesome! Kinda have to ask why giveaways like these haven't happened elsewhere.

@Yo-Yo I was just thinking the same thing. There are a lot of entities making money on Atari legacy (including "Atari" themselves) but I've never seen anyone give away brand new original Atari stuff like this until I came here. You'd think with Atari being synonymous with fun and games that there would be more of this.

@Justin how'd you get your hands on so many brand new games?

This is super generous and exciting. I really like the vibe of the forum in general but the giveaway contests and Wednesday night chat are great fun and are kind of like "events". It's neato. (Can I say "neato" in 2015?)

Thanks atarilbc! It's really exciting and encouraging to hear from you guys that what we're doing means something to you. The vibe of the forum is something really important to us, we put a lot of thought into it, nurture it, curate it, etc. And yeah we've built the contests and chats up as "events" not as gimicks to get people here but as something genuinely awesome that we can look forward to and enjoy! There are lots of ways to enjoy your "Atari time" so we try to be different and do things that you guys would think are really special. It means a lot that you even noticed!

Archived