Most American 2600 game?

jmjustin6

Going along with GI Joe, you could also add the Rambo-ish games of Commando, Front Line & Ikari Warriors.

And you could also go with games based on American properties like Pigs in Space, the Sesame Street games, Taz (which was changed to Asterix for Europe), Road Runner and more.

But for me, the most appropriate game to play on the Fourth would feature American culture and go along with picnics, hot dogs and fireworks. And that game full of  Surfing, Skateboarding, Hacky Sack and BMX Bike Riding is none other than California Games! I mean it even has a state in the name!!!

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Going along with GI Joe, you could also add the Rambo-ish games of Commando, Front Line & Ikari Warriors.

And you could also go with games based on American properties like Pigs in Space, the Sesame Street games, Taz (which was changed to Asterix for Europe), Road Runner and more.

But for me, the most appropriate game to play on the Fourth would feature American culture and go along with picnics, hot dogs and fireworks. And that game full of  Surfing, Skateboarding, Hacky Sack and BMX Bike Riding is none other than California Games! I mean it even has a state in the name!!!

Don't forget to join the Squad Challenge this month for California Games / Surfing:  http://forums.atari.io/index.php/topic/2190-squad-challenge-surfing-california-games-atari-lynx/

Hmmm...it's too bad the 2600 didn't get a game based on Independence Day.  Let's see ... the closest game the 2600 might have to that movie would be Space Invaders in my opinion.                                                                                                                                                                                  

Archived