Justin

Pole Position II

6 hours ago, Lauren Tyler said:

I knew this well.  After all, Pole Position is one of my all-time favorite video games!

My 12 year old nephew was playing 2600 version of Pole Position for the first time tonight , I might have to bring my 7800 up there and have him play PP2 tomorrow.

21 hours ago, chas10e said:

My 12 year old nephew was playing 2600 version of Pole Position for the first time tonight , I might have to bring my 7800 up there and have him play PP2 tomorrow.

Hey yall can come over and play the arcade of the first one and I bet he would have a blast haha

3 hours ago, jmjustin6 said:

Hey yall can come over and play the arcade of the first one and I bet he would have a blast haha

That would be AWESOME ....BUT .... there's a couple at Funspot NH  and a bit closer ;)

I DID bring my 7800 over there & he played but didn't qualify on the Fuji track. his wrist was mangled trying to hold the stock pro-controller with the stick in the upright position .... I had a great time ... right after we wound up playing some GTR4 on an Xb360 .... he beet me after putting me into a wall :wreck-it-ralph:

I do have a phelonic ball modded pro-stick that plays better & an Elladin seagull78 adapter for a Sega-pad I hadn't told him about  :pole_position: