Atari I/O Retro Junk Box VI: Return of the Junk

Here it is!

After going through hostage negotiations with the USPS, I finally got the Junk Box and can show you what I took out!

I hope to send it towards Texas no later than Friday.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

That sonic gold pnp was my fist ever pnp. I played the crap out of it. Thats why it looks the way it looks.

Wow! That is very cool!

It's not used, its well loved!

I'm honored to have it!  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

I have this dreaded feeling that my before and after video is going to look strikingly similar.   

Don't worry mate! I know there will be some new stuff in it for sure ;)

BTW, I forgot to put it in the video, but I also took out a Metal Gear Solid 2 PS2 game.

Edited by nosweargamer

Very good picks, especially that sonic plug in play,is it all sonic games in 1, or something completely different?

I believe it has:

Sonic 1

Sonic 2

Sonic Spinball

Dr. R's Mean Bean Machine

Don't worry mate! I know there will be some new stuff in it for sure ;)

BTW, I forgot to put it in the video, but I also took out a Metal Gear Solid 2 PS2 game.

I'm not worried about getting new junk,  I just feel bad for putting in actual junk!

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

I'm not worried about getting new junk,  I just feel bad for putting in actual junk!

Don't worry about it! Every box has stuff that never leaves!

Thanks for hosting! It was fun!

In other news, the Junk Box has launched with an ETA of Monday!

s_SpaceShuttle_4.png

Well today is the day my Vado dies.  (what a lousy purchase thing thing was)  Sorry guys. 
I may can salvage a video off of it of what I put in, but still pics will have to do for what I got back. 
I'll post those when I can.

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Here's what came back.  Man I wish my Vado wouldn't have died.
14445138_10207476650496407_4798931346916Here's some loose games.  I didn't do well at all picking out these, I got a TON back.
14409582_10207476650456406_7201610236278Awesome Tron in Shrink wrap, thanks NSG!

14444992_10207476650536408_5225608949096

Some comics and misc.   An Ecto Cooler! (I can't drink it....low carbs)

14434874_10207476651336428_3719829316774More misc.  That's a 25th anniversary SNL dvd, and I'm not sure what the doohicky is with the joystick inputs.  Something by EA so I assume its for Genesis?

14480522_10207476651456431_6313640272346Couple more Atari carts I got back, a PC controller I got back, a game gear game I got back, I think a HALO figurine?  An Avengers puzzle I got back, a mario ring, a RF hookup for an NES, and some cool Topps wacky stickers.
14480597_10207476651576434_1307607831174Manuals, misc, Candy corn, a Megaman cartoon thingie,  a fox/tiger with a spring loaded anus, and a USB wall plug.

That's what made it back to Texas.   Thanks for playing along guys, sorry so much was unwanted.   I'm sure the next fella that hosts might have some better junk! 

Hey! It looks like quite a bit of your stuff got taken out! Good Job!

(Don't beat yourself up about what didn't get taken. All junk boxes have stuff return)

BTW, that is an EA 4 Player Adapter for the Sega Genesis

Sorry about the Ecto Cooler! I didn't know you couldn't drink it :(

Also, looks like the RS Tennis Box got crushed, despite my best packing. Was the Tron box ok?

Hey! It looks like quite a bit of your stuff got taken out! Good Job!

(Don't beat yourself up about what didn't get taken. All junk boxes have stuff return)

BTW, that is an EA 4 Player Adapter for the Sega Genesis

Sorry about the Ecto Cooler! I didn't know you couldn't drink it :(

Also, looks like the RS Tennis Box got crushed, despite my best packing. Was the Tron box ok?

Hey no sweat, I want to keep the Ecto anyway, I'll wait 10 years...mail it to Ashens and see if he'll drink it.

Tron is in perfect shape, thanks!