Atari I/O Retro Junk Box VI: Return of the Junk

stuff I put in:

gallery_823_15_373352.jpg

GBA Tetris Worlds sealed , Disney Princess PnP ( game is no push-over !!!! ) , NASCAR VFD game? Sega Madden 94' w/ EA's 4-way play adapter, 3-way coax switcher, excalibure head to head Space Invaders ( needs to be top-lit to play), pack of what I imagined to be pre-teen un-mutated ninjas

My added junk:

29329662424_610605b1c8_c.jpg

Atari 2600 - Grand Prix box + game, weird Game Boy Color toy that NSG snagged, Atari 7800 - One on One Basketball, Atari 2600 - Basketball, Game Boy - Dr. Mario, Game Gear - The Majors: Pro Baseball*, Game Gear - Poker Face Paul's Poker, Atari 5200 - RealSports Football, Atari 2600 - Bowling box + manual (with PAL cart to follow).

*For a good laugh listen to how the umpire calls balls, strikes, and outs in this game!

Im going on another trip to Puerto Rico where i have some stuff waiting for me to pick up, by veterans day, or i can get the stuff shipped back to NY and can get some other retro games on the next expo in CT on Oct 15 to start something maybe October or November? I never hosted this but if anyone wants to jump ahead, by all means.

Im going on another trip to Puerto Rico where i have some stuff waiting for me to pick up, by veterans day, or i can get the stuff shipped back to NY and can get some other retro games on the next expo in CT on Oct 15 to start something maybe October or November? I never hosted this but if anyone wants to jump ahead, by all means.

I think it'd be great if you wanted to step up for the next one.   Just figure out a time that's good for you!

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

I'm going to the CT expo today, hopefully I can gather some stuff for the junk box, or if Malak wants to start it, im in.

Hey CG! Are you still interested in starting the next box?

I was thinking after the new year would be a good time to start the next one.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

I was just thinking about that! Since I couldn't trade some of the stuff that I brought back from PR, I will throw everything into this Junk box, can we start January? Letting everyone know there will be some consoles, so as everyone follow the rules, should be a blast! My gift from me to whoever wants to participate. Just wanna come up with a star wars episode 7 parody picture, just like the previous junk box, maybe "the junk box awakens", and have my picture plus some other guys from Atari io, with their permission of course, I'm not good with making this poster, so if anyone can help me out with a poster, so I can get this started.

Edited by correagonzalez