Atari I/O Retro Junk Box VI: Return of the Junk

HOLY CRAP you guys!  Look!  I know the picture is a little blurry, but it's razor sharp in real life.  This is why we keep a box full of odds/ends/cables. 

I think if I buy a cable like jmjustin6 bought for his CRT-TV, I could get RF working and an Atari hooked up.

well there goes my "who's got the smallest TV" thing  :wreck-it-ralph:

a different port of RF signal I suppose ?

arrived here ok .... still have to clear off kitchen table before opening ;)

:info:  ~ News at eleven ~  :info:

Well, did you get all the goodies? ;)

I was exhausted from work but did manage to get the junk box in & out ok 

gallery_823_15_856698.jpg

Classic Game room DVD, storm trooper candy , Atari Pong PnP , 5200 Star Raiders cart & box , INTV Sea Battle, what I think is an auto fire gizmonian for 2600, 5 Comics ( 15 yr old nephew will read every word  :thumb: ) NES Captain Sky-hawk. .

unfortunately a Sega CD took a hit so I removed it ... was a dimple in the disc protector

gallery_823_15_74049.jpg

a suspect with attitude .... I'm guessing this would be whom to blame

Very nice picks Brian, even though I've never heard of an electronic Rubik cube, looks like a regular one, just without the center piece, looking forward to see when ballblazer gets the junk box

It's at my post office this morning, and should be ready for pick-up by the time I get over there later after work.  I'm going to try my best to have it back in the mail tomorrow so that it's not sitting at my place until after Labor Day!

It's at my post office this morning, and should be ready for pick-up by the time I get over there later after work. I'm going to try my best to have it back in the mail tomorrow so that it's not sitting at my place until after Labor Day!

Great! Looking forward to your review, I should be back from Puerto Rico on Tuesday, I also got a good trade back here for some NES console, gamegear, nes, Snes and N64 games, but no Atari games...???????????? I'll test them out and either put some in the junk box or put them up for sale or trade, will keep you guys updated just in case anyone is interested ???? Edited by correagonzalez

The junk box is packed and en route to correagonzalez!  Here's what I took out.

29395779646_45c60c1043_b.jpg

• Atari Arcade Hits 1 -- might end up on my trade list or in a future junk box since it doesn't seem to want to play on Windows 7.  That said, all official Atari stuff is cool with me!
  • Phoenix (2600) -- I actually have a spare end label for this one...
  • Maze Craze (2600) -- ...this one, too!
  • Double Dribble (NES) -- A neighborhood friend back in the day had this one.  While I don't ever plan to go for a complete NES collection, I think it'd be cool to pick up the carts that mean something to me, and this is one of them.
  • Silent Service (NES) -- See above!  Different friend, same story.
  • ACE 3-way coaxial switch -- Something I didn't know I needed until it arrived in the Junk Box.  Between my various consoles and my Pong, I'm all out of coax inputs on my TV.
  • Penny Arcade NASCAR Red Line Racin' -- neat little backlit color LCD mini-cabinet thing.  Looks like it's missing some side artwork for both sides, but otherwise it's in pretty nice shape!
  • Pac-Man Stickers (Fleer, 1980) -- "Slide out the side door" and "I'm cookin' now".  Huh?  :lol:

<p>

The junk box is packed and en route to correagonzalez! Here's what I took out.

29395779646_45c60c1043_b.jpg

• Atari Arcade Hits 1 -- might end up on my trade list or in a future junk box since it doesn't seem to want to play on Windows 7. That said, all official Atari stuff is cool with me!
  • Phoenix (2600) -- I actually have a spare end label for this one...
  • Maze Craze (2600) -- ...this one, too!
  • Double Dribble (NES) -- A neighborhood friend back in the day had this one. While I don't ever plan to go for a complete NES collection, I think it'd be cool to pick up the carts that mean something to me, and this is one of them.
  • Silent Service (NES) -- See above! Different friend, same story.
  • ACE 3-way coaxial switch -- Something I didn't know I needed until it arrived in the Junk Box. Between my various consoles and my Pong, I'm all out of coax inputs on my TV.
  • Penny Arcade NASCAR Red Line Racin' -- neat little backlit color LCD mini-cabinet thing. Looks like it's missing some side artwork for both sides, but otherwise it's in pretty nice shape!
  • Pac-Man Stickers (Fleer, 1980) -- "Slide out the side door" and "I'm cookin' now". Huh? :lol:
Nice selections! I also got this silent service game on my last trade back home, hope it's a good one, just fyi, I went today to check out the old Atari company that used to be in Fajardo PR, looks like it got taken down a while back and there is now a residential complex ???????????? was hoping to at least get a picture where the old building used to be, but it's long gone, was a nice trip nevertheless to go sightseeing around the island.

The junk box arrived today, this is what I took out:

Space invaders handheld game- Haven't tried it yet since don't have any batteries, but looks cool nevertheless just because it's space invaders.

Atari plug and play game

Laser blast Atari 2600-Already had this one, but it's is better shape than the one I have now, so why not?

Robot tank Atari 2600-never played this, hopefully is a good game.

Grand prix cib Atari 2600-Don't believe it's as good as Enduro, but since it's an Activision game it can't be bad.

B17 bomber Intellivision- I only had Space Spartans so it's a nice addition to my collection

PS2 Sly Cooper

Dr mario for Gameboy, great game!

Tmnt action figures

Shredder and Splinter, had to pick these up, thanks for whoever put them into the junk box.

I will be sending the box to Willie asap, can't complain, it's been a good run this time around.????

post-432-0-18393600-1473206375_thumb.jpg

post-432-0-32204300-1473206405_thumb.jpg