nosweargamer

The Atari 7800 Game By Game Podcast

Episode 18 covering Ace of Aces & Mean 18 Ultimate Golf is now out on the feed, iTunes and YouTube:

The next episode will cover Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr.

As always, you can send text or audio feedback on these games, previously covered or general Atari 7800 stories and thoughts, both past and present to atari7800podcast@aol.com.

I will be taking a break for a little bit while I have some family in town, but plan to release the next episode in about 4 weeks.

This is a great time to get caught up on old episode and send in any feedback you got!

Episode 19 covering Donkey Kong & Donkey Kong Jr is now out on the feed, iTunes and YouTube:

The next episode will cover Mario Bros. & Fight Night

As always, you can send text or audio feedback on these games, previously covered or general Atari 7800 stories and thoughts, both past and present to atari7800podcast@aol.com.

The next episode should be out in about three weeks.

Ep 22 of The Atari 7800 GBG Podcast covering Motor Psycho & Fatal Run is now on iTunes and YouTube.

The next ep will cover Tower Toppler and Alien Brigade.

You can also send any 7800 Christmas memories, if you got any.

If you send it by Dec 19 at 6pm EST, it should make the show.

Edited by nosweargamer

I always felt Barnyard Blaster was an under appreciated game in the 7800's library. Ikari Warriors was sublime. Both games in my opinion played to the NES' strengths and tried to show that the 7800 could do what the NES was doing. Had Atari done more of this and been serious about it maybe things would have been a bit different for the 7800. Thanks for posting!

:atari_7800:  :nintendo_nes:

Ep 30 is now up covering Basketbrawl & Midnight Mutants on both iTunes and YouTube.

I have now covered the entire library of officially released games!

The next episode will cover the prototypes Klax, Missing in Action, Plutos & Sirius.

If you have any thoughts on these or any previously covered games, please send them to atari7800podcast@aol.com

In this special episode of The Atari 7800 Game By Game Podcast, I am joined with Greg from The SNES Podcast and Jim & Sean from the Pie Factory Podcast as we take turns picking games in my first ever Atari 7800 Draft Special!

Edited by nosweargamer