nosweargamer

The Atari 7800 Game By Game Podcast

THANK YOU COVER ART KEVIN FOR MAKING THIS EPISODE POSSIBLE!!!

The Prototype Special Episode of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast is now available on iTunes and YouTube. I actually added some video to portions of the YouTube version this time around.

Edited by nosweargamer

You listened to the whole thing already?

That's crazy!!!  ;)

Ha! I was cleaning up in the kitchen and working on hooking my systems back up in my game room, listening the whole time.

I had forgotten about the (only) skit I did (will ever do). Your skit was hilarious and made me cackle out loud quite a few times. Thanks for that and for all the kind words. :)

Ha! I was cleaning up in the kitchen and working on hooking my systems back up in my game room, listening the whole time.

I had forgotten about the (only) skit I did (will ever do). Your skit was hilarious and made me cackle out loud quite a few times. Thanks for that and for all the kind words. :)

You are very, VERY welcome!

I'm sad you won't be doing anymore skits because this one was hilarious!

Hey, NSG, just wanted to say thanks for the quality podcasts, man. I've been listening to this series on my commute to work lately and am currently in the middle of episode 8. Looking forward to more!

Thank You! If you didn't know, I actually finished the podcast earlier this year. Not every ep is one iTunes, but they are all available on YouTube and you can search for them on archive.org as well. I continually post them to iTunes, but whenever I post one, it bumps one off.

Glad I can help your commute!

Thank You! If you didn't know, I actually finished the podcast earlier this year. Not every ep is one iTunes, but they are all available on YouTube and you can search for them on archive.org as well. I continually post them to iTunes, but whenever I post one, it bumps one off.

Glad I can help your commute!

Oh, snap! I didn't realize, ha. That's strange re: iTunes. Bummer that Apple bottlenecks your posting like that. No worries, though. Thanks for the heads up.

Congrats on finishing the series, by the way! 

I'm late to the game but I'm listening to all of these now.  Really enjoying them.  I'm not watching the videos, though, but listening on a podcast app.  Should I be watching instead?  Also, what did I miss with the whole Mr.......Do stuff?  LOL

I'm late to the game but I'm listening to all of these now.  Really enjoying them.  I'm not watching the videos, though, but listening on a podcast app.  Should I be watching instead?  Also, what did I miss with the whole Mr.......Do stuff?  LOL

Whatever works best for you!

As far as Mr. Do being banned, in one episode, I banned the mention of his name when a listener kept going on and on about the game during feedback. I pretended to be upset since Mr. Do has nothing to do with the 7800 and I'm a Dig Dug fan. Every since that point, listeners would try to sneak in his name for fun.  :D

Cool!  I've been listening to them as I drive to/from work.  I'm up to episode 13 right now. I'm going to "pause" so I can listen to the latest 7800 Homebrew podcast and then I'll be back.  :)

I keep laughing at all these pet peeve phrases on all the podcasts:  Back in the day, Mr. Do!, etc.  :)  I loved it when Ferg managed to sneak it in! 

Edited by TrekMD