Craigslist Finds

RickR

It took some doing, but here it is working! Woo!

First off couldn't gwt it to work on the HDTV. Kept giving me a really shaky fuzzy screen.

So i went to the old school CRT. Still with the shaky screen. So i let it sit and then it showed some text, but wasnt centered and still shaky. Then it centered and stopped shaking.

It started out being red then it changed to blue. Not sure if thats normal. Im guessing it hadn't been turned on in years, but here it is now.

post-844-0-83246000-1473476722_thumb.jpg

Todays Craigslist find was this baby pacman acade face/bezel. The guy i got it from had a garage full of these and other games, but he was only wanting to sell the baby pacman ones. (Other he had: pacman, ms.pacman, galaga, defender. Asteroids, warlords, star trek, pole position)

looking forward to seeing your creative purpose for this . ... thinking framed somehow ... mebbe George Costanza in thar :P

Today, I bought a couple of bags of Atari 2600 stuff.  2 4 switch systems, some joysticks, and about 25 games.  And lo and behold, I found some unexpected GOLD in there!

• TWO more Combat carts.  That throne made out of Combat carts is getting closer to reality.
  • Kung-Fu Master for 7800.  I thought it was the 2600 version, which would have been cool enough...but was surprised to find it was the 7800 version!  SWEET!

post-41-0-29420600-1486260741_thumb.jpg

Todays mail call. I didnt get rhese from Craigslist its an app called 5mile. I think its ebays version of Craigslist. Anyway i found a guy i California selling these 2.

I asked if he had anu coleco mini arcades. He says he has everyone complete in box. He wven showed me a pic. He says hes not sure if hes ready to sell those yet, but im happy i got these

post-844-0-75675400-1489684644_thumb.jpg

post-844-0-13448400-1489684709_thumb.jpg

Edited by jmjustin6

Todays mail call. I didnt get rhese from Craigslist its an app called 5mile. I think its ebays version of Craigslist. Anyway i found a guy i California selling these 2.

I asked if he had anu coleco mini arcades. He says he has everyone complete in box. He wven showed me a pic. He says hes not sure if hes ready to sell those yet, but im happy i got these

sweet  :beer:

play 'em by a window with direct sunlight for best results. I think the external lighting requirement help minimize battery usage.

got manual scans ?  :D

Just bought this about 5 min ago. Its an empty box, but i paid $10 for it and the lady was about 2 miles down the road. She also had some common games too but wanted $20 each.

She also was throwing away the bar stool looks almost new no rips no stains. It will go great with the pacman machine im going to buy this Saturday

post-844-0-95702400-1494543343_thumb.jpg

Just bought this about 5 min ago. Its an empty box, but i paid $10 for it and the lady was about 2 miles down the road. She also had some common games too but wanted $20 each.

She also was throwing away the bar stool looks almost new no rips no stains. It will go great with the pacman machine im going to buy this Saturday

5_naugaA.jpg

the guy got back to you on the Pac-Man machine ?

Not Craigslist, but found this on the letgo app. Just picked it up works great. I bought it from the original owner. He said he doesnt collect games, but he remembered waking up Christmas day to this thing. I do now need the inserts for this box if anyone has any leads that would be great. Also game recommendations.

post-844-0-98755700-1496364679_thumb.jpg

post-844-0-20456000-1496364739_thumb.jpg

Edited by jmjustin6