Sign in to follow this  
RickR

Craigslist Finds

Those Coleco arcades are one of those things that I've never found for a reasonable price.

Yea they hardly come up in my area, but it seems like when yhey do they are really cheap and gone in minutes. I have a pacman i got for $20 and i saw it said "posted 2 minutes ago" recently there was a donkey kong posted in my area for $15 it said "posted 15 minutes ago" i called and it was gone.

This is why im looking all over. Ive had luck in the past with people shipping things to me from letgo across the country. Thats how i got my boxed Excalibur mini arcades

I think i did pretty good this morning. I found this yesterday morning on Craigslist. Guy didnt respond all day. I guessed that it was gone and i was too late. He messages me this morning and says he still has it and he is available right now. I said sure and here we are the gameboy works perfectly and all that is missing are the original batteries.

He even threw in a game for free. I got all this for $50

post-844-0-24763600-1525103922_thumb.jpg

post-844-0-34378400-1525104179_thumb.jpg

Just picked this beauty up for a great price. Given that im in ATL ive got a friend that works in tv and i had him look at this thing and he said no doubt this thing was probably hanging in the Turner Broadcast studios. Somehow im gonna try to prove this with paperwork (not sure how to do that) but man im stoked!

post-844-0-60130800-1537926563_thumb.jpeg

Edited by jmjustin6

Just picked this beauty up for a great price. Given that im in ATL ive got a friend that works in tv and i had him look at this thing and he said no doubt this thing was probably hanging in the Turner Broadcast studios. Somehow im gonna try to prove this with paperwork (not sure how to do that) but man im stoked!

That's awesome!

Didnt know where to post this but anyway. Last week a friend of the family called me up and said he found his old atari games and wanted to know if I wanted to buy them. Of course I  said yes. I went over there today and here they all are. He is a big matchbox collector so he was happy to unload these games onto me. We spent the day talking about each others collections and we are in 2 different worlds haha

20181204_131131.jpg

20181204_131231.jpg

20181204_131233.jpg

20181204_161115.jpg

20181204_161312.jpg