Sign in to follow this  
Justin

How to Post Member Feedback (Please Read Before Posting!)

If you want to leave feedback about a member:

1. Search for the thread with the member’s username as the title. (Sorted alphabetically)
  2. If a thread does not yet exist, start a new thread using the member’s username as the title.
  3. Post feedback that is factual and engaging!
  4. Limit comments to feedback from others who have had a transaction with you.

Member names are listed as thread titles in this forum and sorted alphabetically. When starting a new thread, use only the member's username as the title. Search for a member using the search function (magnifying glass) at the top right of the Member Feedback forum.

Please avoid posting in your own feedback thread as this clutters up the thread needlessly. They are intended purely for feedback from others who have had a transaction with you. Please limit any responses in your own feedback thread to a LIKE if you must but no comments please unless responding to a dispute. 

Please post feedback rooted in fact and not emotion. It’s okay to be enthusiastic! But remove emotion, provocations and name calling before posting, particularly when posting about a negative experience. For example: 

"I sent Gary $108.23 via PayPal on 4/8/15 for D&D items listed in this thread: http://forums.atari.io/index.php/topic/262-d-d-trade/ Three months later I have not received my items nor shipping confirmation. As of this posting I have received no status update, no tracking information, and seller remains unresponsive to my messages. Have opened a PayPal dispute and am considering further action. Dishonest seller, would not recommend." 

…as opposed to:

"This jerk Gary stole my money and I still don’t have my D&D companion set! Gary is a certified weirdo and looks like a coked-up Muppet! He should be banned!!!!"

Personal attacks, trolling, flame wars, harassment and fraudulent misrepresentation will result in your removal from this site. Special thanks to MaximumRD for his assistance in setting up the Member Feedback forum. Happy trading!

:pole_position_blimp_big:

• As always, please be sure to abide by our House Rules.
  • Looking to trade with Members who have an excellent reputation? Take a look at our Top Posters.