StormSurge

Ballblaɀer

StormSurge helped me get started with one of my first trades here on Atari.IO, and it couldn't have gone more smoothly.  He hooked me up with a game that I was having trouble finding for a reasonable price (Pete Rose Baseball) and was friendly and courteous from start to finish.  We're actually talking about our next trade/sale right now!  I have no doubts it'll be just as straightforward and headache-free as the first time.

We also both own the same Tetris lamp, which is a clear indication of his excellent taste and sophistication.  :D

StormSurge is NSG approved for a reason.  They are very polite and a great person to deal with.  I had the pleasure of performing a VCS modification for them.  I got something in return for the work I did that I was not expecting.  You will not go wrong dealing with StormSurge.  I could never thank them enough for what they sent me.  It gets used heavily.    

StormSurge is NSG approved for a reason.  They are very polite and a great person to deal with.  I had the pleasure of performing a VCS modification for them.  I got something in return for the work I did that I was not expecting.  You will not go wrong dealing with StormSurge.  I could never thank them enough for what they sent me.  It gets used heavily.    

Awwww, shucks! It was sincerely my pleasure. I'm glad you're enjoying it!!