The Atari Creep

Atari Creep

:mac_alert: *****Strong Language*****

Do you have a half hour to kill and feel the need to listen to a filthy mouth kat from Boston talk about his life in gaming? Then this is the video for you!!

Happy New Year everyone, here's to a fantastic 2017!!!! 

Edited by Atari Creep

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

Do you have a half hour to kill and feel the need to listen to a filthy mouth kat from Boston talk about his life in gaming? Then this is the video for you!!

Holy crap. That's a hell of a shout out! THANK YOU CREEP!! Great "year in review" I'll post more thoughts after my New Years Eve celebrations are over but wanted to post as soon as I saw this. I really enjoy your "fireside chats" like this. Thanks for all the love man. We're so lucky to have you in the community. Best wishes to you for an awesome 2017!

Holy crap. That's a hell of a shout out! THANK YOU CREEP!! Great "year in review" I'll post more thoughts after my New Years Eve celebrations are over but wanted to post as soon as I saw this. I really enjoy your "fireside chats" like this. Thanks for all the love man. We're so lucky to have you in the community. Best wishes to you for an awesome 2017!

Justin, Thank you for all your LOVE. Every word was 100% true and heart felt, I can never thank you and this community enough!!!!

Just catching up here,but that 100th eps? Halloween special just blew my mind.

Superbly done and i'm in awe of your skills there.

The finished item looks fantastic and I'm uber jealous :-)

Seriously Creep, that's the best damn YT video I've seen in ages.

I'm sharing the link with horror friend of mine.

Just awesome man...

WOW!!! Thank you so much Dragon!!! Means the world to me!

hey man it was great to watch youre video, i found it very informative and entertaining. you make really good points in youre videos, you seem like a good guy and really sincere about youre love for retro games. you did a very good thing for Justin and the site

thanks man for youre comment on my keyboard post earlyer, that was cool, hope you have a blessed day or night, talk to you soon.

I'm Mike aka Cousin Mike aka Space Invader :invader: 
Find me on Xbox Live: space invadar

A stunning review.

You totally nailed my approach to discovering new books, I don't want to know too much, I like to dive in and discover for myself.

Plus the chat about the 2600 VCS art working with your imagination had to go hand in hand playing with Atari, ad you really were just controlling a bunch of squares, but your still transported to a magical world..

It was the early years, but a golden era.

Superb work yet again Creep.

Hope to see a few more reviews of this type from your goodself in the future.

WOW! Thank you so much!!!!!

:mac_alert: VERY strong language! Sorry.

Hey guys. I debated over and over again on if I should upload this video. Not happy with it and it is a LONG winded chat. Meh, figured I might as well!!!! I evidently had something to say and made the video, so why not?

​Viewer discretion is advised!!!