Atari ST Driving game review compilation

Hi all

Hope all is good with you all and just wanted to give a heads up on a new Atari ST game play video I've just finished a couple of days ago and though fans of the ST would appreciate it, so I hope it's okay to post it here.

My channel "Flashback Gamer" https://www.YouTube.com/ddgreyfox which covers the Atari 8bit, atari st and amiga content, so plz check it out...

Now on with link to my latest video, please enjoy it, it was all for fun.

Have a good one peeps

Unofficial Atari: a Visual History

WWW.GREYFOXBOOK.COM

Oohhh no........think....of.......dee.......children.........

No problems with you pal, putting you the DVD extras as it were ;) I always love the read if possible extended information on these game Devs, the video really just consists of me ramping on about these games, some great and some major turds it was all ad-libbed too no script, to hell with that lol.

I'll be mailing you short, this were I've being missing from

:)

WWW.GREYFOXBOOK.COM

I hear ya pal..lol..At then of the day doesn't it come straight down to talent and not so good talent? Three were some many crumb bum titles for the ST all competing for your money, I believe half that were shit were pushed through to good marketing and advertisement that got your cash until you loaded it up to find out how you were screwed out of your hard earned cash lol, disk swapping and mail trading with pen pal was a massive saver of avoiding this lol.

But yes a serious amount of games claimed to be the next best thing or written about by my opinion somebody writing any old tat for a cheque only reveals that they don't know truly the systems they are writing about in the first place nor had enough experience with them back in the day.

WWW.GREYFOXBOOK.COM

That could be a goer fella, I might do them individually giving a lot more scope of the games in a sorta of game history tour as well as a review or play test, that Aazohm Krypht your list there I haven't heard of myself before and love uncovering this sort of stuff, makes for great viewing for those that themselves never played outside the the famous ones. :)

I'll have to see how I'll run that game as it looks to be a big St title install wise.

WWW.GREYFOXBOOK.COM

I'm gonna be looking into some of these ideas of yours this week fella, so I'll be doing some research and possibly be putting another one together , but I think I'll limit the selection to 3-5 titles, maybe 3, allowing me to get a but more out there about the tiles, I'll let you know what's cooking via an email ;)

WWW.GREYFOXBOOK.COM

Yeah Joy of sticks does great game reviews and for that exact reason was why I had him commissioned to do huge majority of the reviews for the ST Gamer magazines ;) I loved his style of writing and when you read them you knew he was passionate about what he was writing about, a great guy!!

With secret cloak and dagger stuff on the go, I'll be tieing it all up shortly and getting back to doing another of these compilation vids, but I think with some background information, something I didn't do with the driving games video, so fingers crossed I can get it done. :)

WWW.GREYFOXBOOK.COM

Archived