Sign in to follow this  
Rowsdower70

Facebook Finds

Sometimes I trade and occasionally buy from individuals on Facebook, so I figured it needed to have its own thread.

I'll start the bidding high with this beauty I got from a cash/trade in IntellivisionInvasion facebook.

14095949_10207262952994103_6300784771005

The other overlay is in terrible shape, but this was an amazing pickup for me all things considered!    Me likey!

Edited by Rowsdower70

Awesome guy on facebook sent me an empty original xbox box. i just had to pay shipping! So if anyone has any of the paperwork that goes with this please let me know. This might be a stretch but if anyone has the inserts/Styrofoam for the xbox

post-844-0-36056000-1484794014_thumb.jpg

Edited by jmjustin6

He told me he found everything at a yard sale. Do you think these were the original paddles bundled with this 2600? Also what sticks would i need to get to complete this box?

I think those are the original paddles. 

This one would have come with 2 joysticks that came in a plain cardboard holder.  I'll have to take a picture of that so you can see what it looks like.  It's the kind of thing that is probably impossible to buy, but pretty easy to replicate. 

Although this 2600 is missing the power suply (i tested it. It works) it did come with this empty box. Now i have seen other peoples complete boxed 4 switches and ive not seen this AC adapter come with it. Notmally ive seen boxes that saw atari VCS or 2600 on em

post-844-0-85715100-1495940943.jpg

Does anyone know the functional differences between 1001, 2001, and 3001 models?  I know there's more memory and bigger batteries as you move up the line.  But do the 3000's load games faster or anything like that? 

I have a 1001 myself and love it.  But I wonder if there is any reason to upgrade.

The 2001 and 3001 have a built in microphone, and faster processors. I believe they were also redesigned to make connecting them to a television much easier.

My model is a 3001 that I purchased new in 2009, and it seems to me to be the absolute best version.

Edited by LeeJ07