Humble Bundle's MAD magazine bundle!

Rowsdower70

My thoughts on getting rid of my physical MAD magazines changed when I listened to Gilbert Gottfried interview Al Jaffee and Dick deBartolo on his podcast. I bought it religiously as soon as I could afford it as a kid, then started buying back issues. I don't have a lot but some of them I know like the back of my hand. I was under the impression that they had ads in them now, but I looked at the latest issue this morning, and it seems to be only ads for the magazine itself. I think I'm going to spring for the 15 dollar package on this to see what I've been missing. Thanks so much for sharing this.

My thoughts on getting rid of my physical MAD magazines changed when I listened to Gilbert Gottfried interview Al Jaffee and Dick deBartolo on his podcast. I bought it religiously as soon as I could afford it as a kid, then started buying back issues. I don't have a lot but some of them I know like the back of my hand. I was under the impression that they had ads in them now, but I looked at the latest issue this morning, and it seems to be only ads for the magazine itself. I think I'm going to spring for the 15 dollar package on this to see what I've been missing. Thanks so much for sharing this.

That was a great episode.   Frank Santopadre has an angle on the MAD magazine guests since he writes for them on occasion. 

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Archived