Choose Your Own Adventure

greenween

I don't remember those greenween, what are they? Just books that you choose your way through?

3d7d_1.JPG

Yes Fire......you start off reading the first page then at the bottom of the page there's a choice to be made. Whichever choice you choose, it directions you to a certain page number that continues the story and so on and so on.

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

Man, I had totally forgotten those awesome "CYOA" books! I recall one actually had you write in the isbn code on the spline (which every book has, sort of like a serial #), with a cool name for it (using "isbn" as it's acronym)! I need to add some of those to my collection, my kids would get a kick out of those, as well. :)

My YouTube Channel: youtube.com/arcadedude44

Yes Leo, I have a box full of them. During the 70s and 80s Mad released a ton of paperbacks that were pretty much just greatest hits and compilations of a particular artist. Been collecting them since I was a kid. Very cool.

"Better to be king for a night than schmuck for a lifetime."

Man, I had totally forgotten those awesome "CYOA" books! I recall one actually had you write in the isbn code on the spline (which every book has, sort of like a serial #), with a cool name for it (using "isbn" as it's acronym)! I need to add some of those to my collection, my kids would get a kick out of those, as well. :)

I remember that one too!!! Can't remember which book it was but do remember having to use the isnb code for it!!!

"Better to be king for a night than schmuck for a lifetime."

Archived