KC Munchkin ROM Level Design contest!

MaximumRD

K.C. Munchkin was designed for the Magnavox Odyssey2 game system. It's an early Pac-Man clone. I remember the commercial for it from when I was a kid. :)

Thanks! I have K.C. Munchkin and K.C.s Krazy Chase for the O2. They are both terrific games and the history of the game makes it that much more interesting. FYI - A recent homebrew port was released for 7800. http://forums.atari.io/index.php?/topic/227-kc-munchkin-astro-blaster-on-7800/

This contest is for K.C. Munchkin Monster Maze. If I'm not mistaken, it's a 2600 homebrew that has multiple screens a la Adventure and is for the Supercharger. I don't have a Supercharger so despite being a K.C. fan, I passed on the homebrew. Maybe I'll try it now that the dev has released the rom. I love the idea. Has anyone here tried it?

This contest is for K.C. Munchkin Monster Maze. If I'm not mistaken, it's a 2600 homebrew that has multiple screens a la Adventure and is for the Supercharger. I don't have a Supercharger so despite being a K.C. fan, I passed on the homebrew. Maybe I'll try it now that the dev has released the rom. I love the idea. Has anyone here tried it?

That's funny you say that, because I have a Supercharger cartridge that I bought a few years back myself. I bought it from Video 61 of all places. It's in great working order, too. I might want to try K.C. Munchkin Monster Maze myself. It sounds pretty cool. :)

Archived