Sign in to follow this  
RickR

Raising Cane vs. Zaxby's

To be honest what a burger is not that good for me. There are so many options, particularly when it goes to burger joints, but they do periodically have an A1 burger that is good. I do like their shakes. But so much fast food to choose from.

I'm with you.  There are some that swear by Whataburger, and I always enjoy it when I do go...but I never pick it as a general rule.   They are a little pricey and kinda slow.  

And, like you said, with so many good mom and pop burger joints around...

Still, who didn't love the old commercials?

Does anyone know about "The varsity"? Its a curbside/ dine in burger place that is very popular and known throughout Atlanta. I think on the west side there is varsity jr?

I've seen it spotlighted on the Food Network in the past. That place is huge!

If I'm going for a burger, I'm going to In n Out. Soooo good.

About Raising Cane's. They are starting to pop up here in Southern california. Tried it today and I really liked it. That sauce though, was amazing! I will definitely be back!

Looks good...but I've decided Popeye's is pretty good too...and we have those local.  The red beans and rice at Popeye's is so freakin' good. 

Too bad you didn't get to experience Popeye's while Al Copeland owned it. Now that was some great Fried Chicken!!!!

post-52-0-16301300-1501217831.jpg

post-52-0-47368200-1501217839.jpg

If I'm going for a burger, I'm going to In n Out. Soooo good.

About Raising Cane's. They are starting to pop up here in Southern california. Tried it today and I really liked it. That sauce though, was amazing! I will definitely be back!

My wife and I stumbled across a "Raising Cane's" just south of Los Angeles on I-5.  It was great.  My wife had never been, and she enjoyed it too.  I really like places that have a very small and focused menu like RC's. 

My wife and I stumbled across a "Raising Cane's" just south of Los Angeles on I-5.  It was great.  My wife had never been, and she enjoyed it too.  I really like places that have a very small and focused menu like RC's. 

How about Freddy's Steakburgers? We just went to the 2nd location here in Baton Rouge tonight - they have some great burgers and custard!

https://freddysusa.com/

My wife and I stumbled across a "Raising Cane's" just south of Los Angeles on I-5. It was great. My wife had never been, and she enjoyed it too. I really like places that have a very small and focused menu like RC's.

I'm pretty happy that one just opened like 15 minutes from where I live!