Justin

Atari I/O Secret Santa 2016!

Actually always my understanding is Sercret Santa you remain anonymous and a Pollyanna you exchange names. That just how at I have always understood it. But ether way I am sure everyone enjoys it. I also like waiting to Christmas to open my gifts, gives me something to look forward to just like a little kid. Lol No right or wrong way.

Just got home to see a package waiting for me woo. And it definitely something i have been wanting. Now i can use the ps1 time crisis gun controller!!

I'm glad you liked them, sorry about the Christmas wrapping, not Christmas related, but had to go with ninja turtles ????????????????

AtariCreep can unleash the video now!

First off, I thought my Secret Santa was the best last year. And he was, it was a fantastic haul that was thoughtful and greatly appreciated. But AtariCreep has raised the bar.

Quick aside. I have been super busy at work and in order to force myself to stay focused, I blocked certain websites that I continually visit to waste time. This place was at the top of the list. I also recently started helping my local high school basketball team and so when I get home, I'm usually too spent to fire up the laptop and check things out here. Because of all that, I wasn't able to come up with a proper wish list. Therefore, AtariCreep only had my Want List post, as well as my vgcollect.com list to work off.

Here's the haul:

First, an awesome note, direct from the desk of Santa himself!

31359122312_e8a97b5937_z.jpg

The wrapped presents:

31359122432_a0683091f8_z.jpg

First, a 2600 cart I enjoyed as a young lad which somehow escaped my hunting & gathering of the mid-90's:

30664504594_0fb679ca22_z.jpg

Next, not my favorite NES basketball game, but one I rented often & enjoyed (& I love the cover art!):

30664505814_bb69e74741_z.jpg

And the coup de grace. When I saw the "Open Me Last" gift & felt the heft of the large gift, I had a feeling it could be this. But then I thought, "No way. Not only would it be too costly, but just the sheer awesomeness of it would be too much." Alas...

30664505744_f58380b261_z.jpg

Yes, a console I never had but always wanted. So many games I want to play, including the one that was "Open Me Last".

I was blown away. I was speechless & practically in tears. AtariCreep's generosity is off the charts.

I've said it before & I'll say it again. This place, this community that WE'VE BUILT, is second to none. The people I've met & interacted with here are simply the best, and quite frankly have done more for me than most of my IRL friends. You guys are fantastic and I cannot thank you all enough, especially you AtariCreep. 

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Edited by StormSurge

Damn Creep, you tryin' to make us all look bad? ;)

Great stuff!

HAHA Never Row!!!! I am starting over in building my collection after having to sell just about EVERYTHING in order to move back to Boston. I have been very very blessed this past year with a number of gifted items (mainly Sega consoles) and coming across AMAZING deals such as that SNES. I just felt the need to pay/pass it forward. That's all!!!! My video on this exchange will explain it all. Just have to wait for my gift to finish the video.   

HAHA Never Row!!!! I am starting over in building my collection after having to sell just about EVERYTHING in order to move back to Boston. I have been very very blessed this past year with a number of gifted items (mainly Sega consoles) and coming across AMAZING deals such as that SNES. I just felt the need to pay/pass it forward. That's all!!!! My video on this exchange will explain it all. Just have to wait for my gift to finish the video.   

I'm just teasing you man, that was very generous and very much in keeping with the spirit of Atari.IO.   Well done!

Glad you liked it Rows!

Initially I was just going after a game on the Intellivision you didn't have, but I got such a great deal on White Water, i was able to shop for Tron stuff...and guess what? I got more great deals! I'm glad I could pass the savings onto you!

And yes, your gift to Rick totally inspired me to add the middle gift!  :D

I like Tron stuff to Rowsdower :)

If you dont already have this game for the gameboy advance, its pretty awesome.  has the arcade tron game in it and Discs of Tron :)

attachicon.gifDSCF5346.JPG

I do have Tron 2.0 Killer App!  I also have a copy of Tron 2.0 for PC which is pretty amazing too.