Atari I/O Retro Junk Box 7: The Junk Box Awakens

This is what I picked

Astroblast Atari 2600- I already had this one, but it's nice to have the box, awesome game.

Star voyager nes- another great game to add to my collection

Gangster town for master system- never played this, hopefully is a good game, shooter maybe?

Qbert for intellivision- really excited about this one, plays really well, I like on colecovision, but this one is good too!

Gundam f91 for super famicom- Have no idea what this game is, but I imagine is related to gundam wing anime, so it can't be bad at all, trying my luck here.

Xenophobe for Atari lynx- don't own one, but I've been interested for a while to acquire one of these, along with a pc engine, I've played the nes version and is ok, so hopefully this one's good too.

Radio shack handheld game- I like collecting these and game and watch games, ahhh!!! Need batteries lol

Yars revenge manual atari 2600

Finally these Atari playing cards , pretty cool to have.

I'll post later what I contributed to the junk, I completely forgot to take pictures prior to ship the box, dropped the ball on that one, but I'll post what I put in, thanks to everyone for being the best junk box so far, looking forward to the next one.

post-432-0-69034300-1487942237_thumb.jpg

Edited by correagonzalez

Great Job hosting the box cg!

Gangster Town is a Light Gun game, I believe. And I really dig that Radio Shack game.

I took a picture of what I put in, but for whatever reason, I can't find it.

So here's what I put in, to the best of my memory:

Q*bert NES

Riddle of the Sphinx 2600 Complete

Pit Fighter Lynx

Classic Arcade Pinball Plug n Play

A bunch of manuals including Spider Fighter, Multi Language Yars Revenge, ET and a 2600 System manual

Frogger 2600, no label

Radio Shack Slots LCD game

And I also sent a separate package to creep with the following 2600 games: River Raid, Othello, Millipede, Basketball, Freeway & Pole Position II (7800) plus the manuals to River Raid and PP2.

I may have put another item or two in the box as well, but I can't remember for sure.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Well I have a partial video of what I put in, but it cut out.

To the best of my memory:

Tele-Games Night Driver

Tele-Games Target Fun manual
Famicom Golf
Famicom F1 Racing
New copy of 3DS Adventure Time
Shifty game by Tiger
Fix it Felix for Sega
and Dead of Knight (An Atari 2600 homebrew, 17/20 produced, autographed)
MST3K DVD

Edited by Rowsdower70

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

My contribution to the junk box

Ps2 console

God of war 2 ps2

Star wars episode 3 ps2

Gamepack sample ps2

Crimson skies Xbox

Minestorm overlay vectrex

Super nes mini console

Football game snes

Separation anxiety snes

Power rangers snes

Rad racer nes

Super Mario 64 n64

Super Mario kart 64 n64

Virtual pool 64 n64

Sport talk baseball Genesis

Jurassic park genesis

Hard driving genesis

Sonic 1 genesis

Tac scan Atari 2600

Lego star wars 2 GameCube

500 xj joystick

Namco museum ds

Tmnt 2 pack 3ds

Michelangelo tmnt action figure

Edited by correagonzalez

A Saturn game & Entex Baseball? Nice!

And, LOL, I had the Star Wars Quiz Whiz at one time! I bought it around the same time I got a Game.com at the store. Both were marked down and represented the end of Tiger :(

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Btw, I was surprised that no one took the ps2 slim. I was tempted, but decided to let someone else have a shot at it, since I have a ps2 phat. My guess is several others felt the same way.

Btw, I was surprised that no one took the ps2 slim. I was tempted, but decided to let someone else have a shot at it, since I have a ps2 phat. My guess is several others felt the same way.

Yeah I already had a PS2, I was hoping someone who didn't have one would snag it.  It's a great system. 

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Was really surprised that no one too the ps2, the only thing that came back, but I'm glad everyone was able to use the rest of the stuff I originally send out with the junk box.

correagonzalez, your "what-I-took" photo looks a lot like my "what-I-put-in" photo...  ^_^

33050017566_e503c6a997_c.jpg

Was gonna post a video too, but really the only thing I mention in the video that's not in the photo is that the Buggy Quest handheld belonged to me and my brother growing up.  We got it in the early 1990s, I assume when it was new.  It still works, and it's pretty fun!  The random-sound-effect button on it is a cool bonus feature.  Anyway I knew you collected them, so I'm glad you're keeping it.

Thanks for hosting this round of the RJB!

correagonzalez, your "what-I-took" photo looks a lot like my "what-I-put-in" photo... ^_^

33050017566_e503c6a997_c.jpg

Was gonna post a video too, but really the only thing I mention in the video that's not in the photo is that the Buggy Quest handheld belonged to me and my brother growing up. We got it in the early 1990s, I assume when it was new. It still works, and it's pretty fun! The random-sound-effect button on it is a cool bonus feature. Anyway I knew you collected them, so I'm glad you're keeping it.

Thanks for hosting this round of the RJB!

Wow! What are the odds of me picking almost all the stuff you put in, unbelievable! Or just plain luck lol, anyway, many thanks!

Wow! What are the odds of me picking almost all the stuff you put in, unbelievable! Or just plain luck lol, anyway, many thanks!

You know, since you put in everything....you're supposed to keep everything. ;)

:mac_alert: Strong Language

I uploaded this as unlisted so let me know if the link is not working. I have a video I am uploading tonight and didn't want to bombard my channel. I will make it public Monday!

Oh man!  The little discs went with the ET's?  I was wondering what those were for!  And here I took an ET and no stand.  Oh well.

Great great stuff you all put in. 

Well I have a partial video of what I put in, but it cut out.

To the best of my memory:

Tele-Games Night Driver

Tele-Games Target Fun manual

Famicom Golf

Famicom F1 Racing

New copy of 3DS Adventure Time

Shifty game by Tiger

Fix it Felix for Sega

and Dead of Knight (An Atari 2600 homebrew, 17/20 produced, autographed)

MST3K DVD

Fix it Felix Jr. Rules!!! So fun thanks!