Greetings from Cousin Mike in Wilmington, NC

Cousin Mike

Glad to have you on board Cousin Mike!  Hope to hear more form you on the board and looking forward to your up coming Youtube adventures.

Host of The Jag Bar • Lynx Lounge  7800 Avenue

:youtube: Watch now on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrhPvmALbHpBUqrbBOms5Vw

Heya MIKE

Any friend of Justin can only be a great addition to our community!

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

Welcome aboard, Cousin Mike

yeah, this is a great, rather unique spot for chats and ponders about retro gaming of all kinds.

It figures that a site built with care for its communal, like-minded existence comes from a person who puts their self into it in more than just with code, but hearing about Justin's initilal days on this makes sense and is good to hear.

(Good job, Justin!)

Looking forward to hearing from you on all topics retro and new.

i would like to thank all of you guys and girls for saying the things that you said it means alot and makes me feel very welcome on the site, looking forward to talking to all of you in the next few days, Marry Christmas every one.

I'm Mike aka Cousin Mike aka Space Invader :invader: 
Find me on Xbox Live: space invadar