Sign in to follow this  
MaximumRD

! ATTENTION ALL YOUTUBE CONTENT CREATORS !

PSA !!!! HEADS UP! ANY YOUTUBERS THAT HAVE MADE REVIEW OR UNBOXING VIDEOS FOR EVERDRIVES, FLASHCARTS, CLONES, RETRO SYSTEMS OR ACCESSORIES ETC. A FELLOW YOUTUBER INFORMED ME ONE OF MY VIDEOS WAS RE-UPLOADED TO THIS CHANNEL (Retro Gaming AMAZON) Sure enough it was (An SuperEverdrive Unboxing video) and I filed a proper copyright infringement, SO what we have here is a channel stealing other peoples videos. VIDEOS REUPLOADED RANGE FROM WELL KNOWN YOUTUBERS TO LITTLE NOTHING CHANNELS LIKE ME SO I ADVISE ANYONE WHO HAS DONE SIMILAR VIDEOS TO TAKE A LOOK AND IF YOU FIND ONE OF YOUR VIDEOS ON HERE FLAG AND REPORT IT ! PSA!!!!! 

I wonder if it is other videos than unboxing videos?  I have some content on YouTube so I might ought to go check it out.  Thanks for the heads-up!

Edited:  I just clicked on the link you provided and it looks like YouTube terminated that account.  Way to go Max!

Edited by kamakazi20012

I wonder if it is other videos than unboxing videos?  I have some content on YouTube so I might ought to go check it out.  Thanks for the heads-up!

Edited:  I just clicked on the link you provided and it looks like YouTube terminated that account.  Way to go Max!

It was all kinds of videos that related to retro products. and YES they have been terminated as I suspected they would, works both ways. I have had channels closed and videos removed for these type of violations, usually just some kid looking for quick attention / views / subs without doing any work themselves but occasionally like in this case they wanted attention to push links for retail sales, hey guys like us have done all the unboxing, testing, reviews so why not just use our videos right? WRONG! Homey don't play that. I don't make a dime from my videos so damn right no way I will let someone else re-upload them for their gain. Also don't want my name associated with malicious links. But they had included videos from much bigger Youtubers than me as well, people who make their living on youtube, I messaged several and heard back form some who submitted copyright claims as well so I knew it would not take long. Some people even said to me "Why bother? Those channels are a dime a dozen and pop up all the time" well that is exactly why, do nothing and let them think they can get away with it is NOT the thing to do, whoever made that channel literally spent the time to download / rip and re-upload hundreds of videos within as couple days only to see it crash and burn a few hours later and I had left comments and messages letting them know that was exactly what they could expect. I would gladly do it a hundred times. 

It takes just a few seconds to download somebody's YouTube video if you know how. Another few minutes to upload. Pretty easy to do.

Here's a tip: Search YouTube for your own videos every so often. If you have a ton just search the most popular ones. If you see your stuff come up on another person's channel take full measures to get the video taken down. Everything should be fine.

It takes just a few seconds to download somebody's YouTube video if you know how. Another few minutes to upload. Pretty easy to do.

Here's a tip: Search YouTube for your own videos every so often. If you have a ton just search the most popular ones. If you see your stuff come up on another person's channel take full measures to get the video taken down. Everything should be fine.

Yes I do this occasionally. The channel is closed now, he had a couple hundred stolen videos he had uploaded over the last couple days, several people got back to me and showed me a Email they received from this guy asking for them to retract their claim HAHAHAHAHA, of course nobody did and he got what he deserved.

I have Googled MaximumRD only to find my videos on Russian and Japanese sites I never uploaded to!  :D That I find kind of funny, but other Youtube channels does not amuse me.