The No Swear Gamer

nosweargamer

Chase The Chuck Wagon! I remember in the early 1990s this was considered an absolute Holy Grail. It's amazing to see how the rise of the internet has proven Chuck Wagon to be a bit more readily available than previously thought. Super Pro Decathlon is a cool pickup! I always found it interesting that INTV was still releasing Intellivision games that far into the NES era.

3 minutes ago, Justin said:

Chase The Chuck Wagon! I remember in the early 1990s this was considered an absolute Holy Grail. It's amazing to see how the rise of the internet has proven Chuck Wagon to be a bit more readily available than previously thought. Super Pro Decathlon is a cool pickup! I always found it interesting that INTV was still releasing Intellivision games that far into the NES era.

Yeah, I remember when Game Gavel was called Chase The Chuckwagon!

It's rare, but there are rarer 2600 titles out there. However, I think one reason its on ebay all the time, is a lot of people know it's rare so they're quick to sell copies they find. There was a time when very few heard of Stadium Events. Then new breaks that it sold for a bunch of money on ebay and all of the sudden copies kept popping up and everyone knew to look for it.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Thank you to everyone who took part in my live stream last week!
I plan to do more in the future, maybe twice a month, but can't say for sure when. Most likely it would be on certain Saturdays around 11 pm est. I'll try to post on fb and twitter when I do.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube