The No Swear Gamer

nosweargamer

On 1/8/2019 at 1:49 PM, Justin said:

Those little yellow Electronic Arts tabs always bring back 16-Bit memories :sega_genesis:

How about this current picture from my entertainment center!

IMG_0550.thumb.JPG.72cb97d06bf09c9b592ccec1a3a042be.JPG

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

1 hour ago, Justin said:

Very cool! I didn't even know this was a thing! Maybe I'll pick a few of these up for prizes to give away in the forums in the future.

I don't know if you heard me mention it in my review, but they also have versions for Missile Command and Asteroids. 

Last I checked on Amazon, the Adventure one was $10, and the other two were a little less than that.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

34 minutes ago, nosweargamer said:

I don't know if you heard me mention it in my review, but they also have versions for Missile Command and Asteroids. 

Last I checked on Amazon, the Adventure one was $10, and the other two were a little less than that.

I did. Usually I hear about these things, not sure how I missed these ones! Looks like they did a very nice job, they look authentic, well made and I really appreciate that they put some thought into the little details inside.