The No Swear Gamer

I haven't watched your review yet, but am very much looking forward to doing so.  I thought it would be fun to get my thoughts on the game down before I watch yours. 

I had this game when it was new.  I remember liking it very much.  However, I never did beat it.  Before the days of the internet, it was all trial and error with a game like this.  The manual didn't provide much help.  I just didn't have the patience to start over and try something else to defeat that dragon. 

So I thought the game was fun, but I sure wish we had a walkthrough available back then.  Sigh. 

I will watch your review.  And then I might see if there's a walkthrough available NOW and go ahead and try it again 35 years later.

40 minutes ago, RickR said:

I haven't watched your review yet, but am very much looking forward to doing so.  I thought it would be fun to get my thoughts on the game down before I watch yours. 

I had this game when it was new.  I remember liking it very much.  However, I never did beat it.  Before the days of the internet, it was all trial and error with a game like this.  The manual didn't provide much help.  I just didn't have the patience to start over and try something else to defeat that dragon. 

So I thought the game was fun, but I sure wish we had a walkthrough available back then.  Sigh. 

I will watch your review.  And then I might see if there's a walkthrough available NOW and go ahead and try it again 35 years later.

Yeah, manual stinks and for over a year the idea of reviewing the game has been somewhat intimidating to me. Thankfully there is more information out there. I'm also planning to make a video guide / walkthrough for the game at some point.

But yes, you should totally try to beat the game after all these years! 👍