Atari I/O Retro Junk Box 8: The Fellowship of the Junk Box

We finally know the big item Creep put in!

That Nintendo Power is great! And I dig that Sega Genesis controller with full size turbo buttons on top.

UPDATED LIST

Atari Creep MA

Atari Brian NY
Jmjustin6 GA
Rowsdower TX
Correagonzalez NY
RickR OR
Ballblazer MD
Malakzero CA
NSG TN

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

We finally know the big item Creep put in!

That Nintendo Power is great! And I dig that Sega Genesis controller with full size turbo buttons on top.

UPDATED LIST

Atari Creep MA

Atari Brian NY
Jmjustin6 GA
Rowsdower TX
Correagonzalez NY
RickR OR
Ballblazer MD
Malakzero CA
NSG TN

I have no idea how that got in there. My large item was 2 cans of SPAM, 1 can of creamed corn and a potato!!!!

Box is moving along nicely!!!!!!!  

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

Looking forward to seeing what you took out Rick! Hope you found something good!

The box is moving at record speed!  :pole_position_big:

Bob Lazer is next up!

UPDATED LIST

Atari Creep MA

Atari Brian NY
Jmjustin6 GA
Rowsdower TX
Correagonzalez NY
RickR OR
Ballblazer MD
Malakzero CA
NSG TN

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Yup, both the Seal Circus and Sears Space Battle were meant for you!

I really dig some of the Intellivision Sears art! Really has it's own vibe.

Yup, both the Seal Circus and Sears Space Battle were meant for you!

I really dig some of the Intellivision Sears art! Really has it's own vibe.

I do too.  Some of it is really great, and some is silly...but I love the style for sure!  

Maybe one day I'll start on variant box art.

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

OK, sorry for the delay, but this junk box was agonizing for me. correagonzales put in something VERY nice, and I couldn't decide if I should take it or not. I finally decided that I should, but I hope you'll all give me a little leeway on the "equal value" clause. I think this thing is much more valuable than what's normally in a junk box. But gosh darn it, I love Colecovision, and I could not resist. I hope I made up for it with quantity of more junk added to the box.

So here's what I took:

• Colecovision Super Game Module and Donkey Kong (both in box). My gosh, I can't thank you enough. Such a cool thing to include. Again, I agonized.
  • INTV Space Battle (in Sears box) -- My favorite INTV game. i don't own a single Sears box even though I have the Sears Intellivision. Had to take it.
  • DS Brain Age 2 in box. At my age, my brain could use some exercising. Hey look, a squirrel!
  • DS Christmas Carol. I love a story with comeuppance.
  • Wolverine sticker - took this for my son. He'll love it.
  • Tomy Seal Circus -- I figure this has been in the box from the beginning. I was MEANT to take it. Thank you NSG, if you're the person that put it in.
  • Keep calm coaster. I do like beverages, but hate condensation rings on my desk. No brainer.
Box will be reloaded, re-taped, and in the mail tomorrow.
I'm glad you can use this, had a few of these, and thought instead of selling this, someone could've used this, enjoy! Edited by correagonzalez

OK, sorry for the delay, but this junk box was agonizing for me.  correagonzales put in something VERY nice, and I couldn't decide if I should take it or not.  I finally decided that I should, but I hope you'll all give me a little leeway on the "equal value" clause.  I think this thing is much more valuable than what's normally in a junk box.  But gosh darn it, I love Colecovision, and I could not resist.  I hope I made up for it with quantity of more junk added to the box.

So here's what I took:

• Colecovision Super Game Module and Donkey Kong (both in box).  My gosh, I can't thank you enough.  Such a cool thing to include.  Again, I agonized.
  • INTV Space Battle (in Sears box) -- My favorite INTV game.  i don't own a single Sears box even though I have the Sears Intellivision.  Had to take it.
  • DS Brain Age 2 in box.  At my age, my brain could use some exercising.  Hey look, a squirrel!
  • DS Christmas Carol.  I love a story with comeuppance.
  • Wolverine sticker - took this for my son.  He'll love it. 
  • Tomy Seal Circus -- I figure this has been in the box from the beginning.  I was MEANT to take it.  Thank you NSG, if you're the person that put it in. 
  • Keep calm coaster.  I do like beverages, but hate condensation rings on my desk.  No brainer.

Box will be reloaded, re-taped, and in the mail tomorrow. 

WOW!!!! Amazing stuff!!!!!!! 

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

Wow. I do believe this is the fastest the box has ever gone! Only one more coast to coast trip and the box will be heading home to finish it's journey.

Get ready MZ!

UPDATED LIST

Atari Creep MA

Atari Brian NY
Jmjustin6 GA
Rowsdower TX
Correagonzalez NY
RickR OR
Ballblazer MD
Malakzero CA
NSG TN

Took stuff!

33421721732_36562357dd_z.jpg

- PS1 longbox game, nice!  Next Generation mag said "Jupiter Strike is noteworthy strictly for having almost no good qualities at all."  Now that's a game I have to try! :D Sometimes I forget that PS3s play PS1 discs.

- MST3K DVDs, including MITCHELL!  A classic.  Bonus Gorgo artwork.

- Nice lookin' manual for 7800 Ballblazer, which is a cart I don't have... yet.

- Venture (Coleco) for the 2600, which was one of the more common carts I was missing. Great condition, no less.

- Wico Command Control joystick -- one of the best for the 2600, IMO.  I had one, now I have two -- no more fighting over who gets the Wico!  This one feels and plays great.

- A Coleco Gemini controller, which is a neat addition to any Atari collection, if you ask me.  Haven't tested this one yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

RJB is packed up and will be heading to the West Coast starting tomorrow... :spot: