Atari I/O Retro Junk Box 8: The Fellowship of the Junk Box

Took stuff!

33421721732_36562357dd_z.jpg

- PS1 longbox game, nice!  Next Generation mag said "Jupiter Strike is noteworthy strictly for having almost no good qualities at all."  Now that's a game I have to try! :D Sometimes I forget that PS3s play PS1 discs.

- MST3K DVDs, including MITCHELL!  A classic.  Bonus Gorgo artwork.

- Nice lookin' manual for 7800 Ballblazer, which is a cart I don't have... yet.

- Venture (Coleco) for the 2600, which was one of the more common carts I was missing. Great condition, no less.

- Wico Command Control joystick -- one of the best for the 2600, IMO.  I had one, now I have two -- no more fighting over who gets the Wico!  This one feels and plays great.

- A Coleco Gemini controller, which is a neat addition to any Atari collection, if you ask me.  Haven't tested this one yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

RJB is packed up and will be heading to the West Coast starting tomorrow... :spot:

Great stuff! Love them controllers. Miss my Wico. Need to keep an eye out for on here soon!!!!

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

Took stuff!

33421721732_36562357dd_z.jpg

- PS1 longbox game, nice! Next Generation mag said "Jupiter Strike is noteworthy strictly for having almost no good qualities at all." Now that's a game I have to try! :D Sometimes I forget that PS3s play PS1 discs.

- MST3K DVDs, including MITCHELL! A classic. Bonus Gorgo artwork.

- Nice lookin' manual for 7800 Ballblazer, which is a cart I don't have... yet.

- Venture (Coleco) for the 2600, which was one of the more common carts I was missing. Great condition, no less.

- Wico Command Control joystick -- one of the best for the 2600, IMO. I had one, now I have two -- no more fighting over who gets the Wico! This one feels and plays great.

- A Coleco Gemini controller, which is a neat addition to any Atari collection, if you ask me. Haven't tested this one yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

RJB is packed up and will be heading to the West Coast starting tomorrow... :spot:

Very nice picks ballblazer, wow this box is moving fast! Wonder if it's just a transformer that turns into a car instead of a junk box lol

Not much left to trade until work picks up, in fact I might not get involved with the next Junk Box if it starts too soon. HAHAHA

Actually it might not be a bad idea to take off the next month and start the next Junk Box around May or June to give everyone a chance to replenish their stash.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Actually it might not be a bad idea to take off the next month and start the next Junk Box around May or June to give everyone a chance to replenish their stash.

This would work out fine for me, and I might be able to even host it this time if we kick it off after my Retropalooza weekend. Should have plenty of goodies.

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

This would work out fine for me, and I might be able to even host it this time if we kick it off after my Retropalooza weekend. Should have plenty of goodies.

That sounds good. When is it?

I got the box! Here's what I put in to start it and got in return:

Thank you to everyone who took part in RJB 8!

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

33590496922_d4c1d72af8_z.jpg

VERY SUSPENSE!

I plan on making another mystery game video soon, and this one will be a part of it!

April 21-22nd.   So early May would be our kickoff if that sounds good. 

That sounds good to me!