Bruce Lee II released for C64!

RickR

Info here:  http://kollektivet.nu/brucelee2/

It's the spiritual successor to the classic game "Bruce Lee" for C64 (and Atari 8-bit).  A new version was created in 2013 and ported to the C64!  I went ahead and put the image on my SD2IEC device and played it on real hardware....and it is FANTASTIC.  Flashier graphics, but the gameplay is very similar to the original. 

Has anyone else given this a try?  It's easy to try on an emulator.  I could also create a floppy for anyone if they don't have an SD2IEC. 

dragon_screenshot.png

Holy CRAP!  Bruce Lee is my favorite game for the c64, basically the reason I have my c64 hooked up today.  I would be forever in your debt if you could make me a disk!

I will.  Give me a few days to figure out how to set my physical drive as device 9, and then it should be easy. 

But dude, you absolutely should invest in an SD2IEC.  You put all your software on one SD card, and you can auto-load a fast load wedge and menu....games load almost instantly.  It's great. 

I will.  Give me a few days to figure out how to set my physical drive as device 9, and then it should be easy. 

But dude, you absolutely should invest in an SD2IEC.  You put all your software on one SD card, and you can auto-load a fast load wedge and menu....games load almost instantly.  It's great. 

I have watched them on ebay for a long time, but haven't pulled the trigger.  What one do you have?  Any suggestions?

I have watched them on ebay for a long time, but haven't pulled the trigger.  What one do you have?  Any suggestions?

Mine is really old and comes with an external power adapter.  A lot of them plug into the cassette port for power, which is fine too.  I don't think it really matters which one you get....just get one that you think looks good.  It will most likely come from somewhere in Europe -- not sure why that is. 

I might just make a video at some point to show you how quickly games load with no Fast Load cart needed.  It's amazing really, considering how long a real disk drive takes.  It's like 30 seconds for a game like MULE