GRay Defender

Hello everyone, from San Bernardino CA

Hi,

GRay Defender here.  I was born and raised here in San Bernardino, CA.  I played the early games in the arcade growing up and my first real gaming console was the Atari 2600.  From there I moved on to the Commodore 64, but before I let my mom sell off my 2600, I held onto the three games carts that I treasured the most at the time.  They were Adventure, Missile Command and Mountain King.  I fairly recently got back into video games and collecting.  Other than video games & consoles, I also love classic radios with cassette tape players,etc.  I also collect some vintage calculators, something about that phosphorus.

I guess last year I started my small youtube channel which goes by my moniker.

Looking forward to meeting you all over time,

Glenn

Thank you guys.  I do not have an atari branded calculator.  I didn't know that was a thing (eyes peeled).  However I do have a few Commodore branded ones and they are sweet.

And I picked up this calculator last year: (it takes 4 D cell batteries and had a carrying handle).

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqMAc7hYHgL3zzL-pn2lsCTYTFR6

As for Mountain King I had discovered the secret area above the "mountain" and was captivated by it.  I don't remember if I ever completed it back then though..., lol...

Thank you NSG,

Yeah the Super Twin 78 is a great controller, I probably would have bought it anyway, and I endorse and recommend the Edladdin products.  By the way Ed Kelly from Edladdin, told me via email he is coming out with a USB joystick, sorry for being short on the details, but it is coming soon.

I will definitely consider posting in the youtube section...

Thanks again,

Glenn