Sign in to follow this  
Rowsdower70

Atari I/O Retro Junk Box 9: Junk Box 9 From Outer Space

Got the Junk Box today, here's what I grabbed:

jCB8Bkch.jpg

The TMNT stuff and Transformers figure is for my nephew, he loves that stuff! My daughter wanted the Goomba and the Mario candy cube thing, it actually has some Mario stickers inside of it too. Shark! Shark! is for me, I've been looking for a copy for a while, and the Challenger Famicom game just looked cool after watching some Youtube vids of the gameplay. Finally the Pokemon Ash Gray was claimed by my wife, she was super geeked when she saw it :-)

The box is fully (and I mean fully) loaded, and will be on its way to AtariBrian on Monday!

Nice picks! I'm picking up some retro today for the junk box, hope to find good stuff

"Low junk supply" is a real issue brother!  I've had to go out and buy junk for the last few!  Not that I mind.  But junk supplies DO run low sometimes. 

With that in mind, I created a new thread & poll.

Please vote to help us decide how often to do a Retro Junk Box!

http://forums.atari.io/index.php/topic/3198-how-often-should-we-do-a-retro-junk-box/

Ok, here is what I took out.  Nice and easy junk box (no huge things) and it only took me 2 tries to get everything back in!  It's off to NSG tomorrow.

Yoshi (my daughter made me take this for her)

Mr T. Pin!!!

Checkers for the Intellivision (playing this feels very lonely)

Mortal Combat II for the Genesis (I only played the snes version back in the day, this one is way better)

Tomb Raider II and Vice City for the playstation (These are both games that stole lots of my life when they were new, no longer have them kinda psyched to lose some more of my life again)

Intellivision II owners manual

Desert strike for the snes (tried it out quick, seems kinda fun.)

jb9out.jpg

Edited by AtariBrian

Got the box yesterday! Full of good stuff! This was the neatest packed box I've ever seen...until I got my hands on it and put some cool, uniquely shaped stuff inside.  ;)

Box is going out to Willie today. 

Here's what I took out:

Fantastic stiff. It's funny you talk about having games for the Coleco and no system, I have a system and only 1 game. HAHAHA Together we make a complete set. (hold on that sounds funny)

Good stuff all around so far from this box. Sad I couldn't join in this round but I will be eagerly awaiting # 10!! Should have some stuff for it!!!!

Got the box yesterday! Full of good stuff! This was the neatest packed box I've ever seen...until I got my hands on it and put some cool, uniquely shaped stuff inside. ;)

Box is going out to Willie today.

Here's what I took out:

https://youtu.be/3V_d2aOKxv8

Very good games you picked up! Never heard of pitfall for wii, hopefully it turns out a good one!